no pic when relisting from seller hub

I am relisting ended items that were fine with pics but some of the relisted ones have no pics for example 

eBay item number:

any idea why?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

How old are the listings? if listings are close to the 90 days they often lose their pictures and even though the pictures show that they are OK when you are looking at the listings, they don't seem to upload with the listing...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I ended them yesterday. 

I ended over 8000 listings because I had them up for the listing special of 50k. But some will start to incur fees in August. I was relisting all 8000 and would then end again by this time in August unless we get the listing increase.  About 170 did not go back up and when I try to list they have no pics yet they are there in ended listings.  TL is dead so I can't upload that way and sixbit is a real pia.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, I've got no explainable reason for that...seems odd for that to be happening...

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Assuming you still have copies of these listings in your unsold list ... have you tried ending one of the problem listings so you can try relisting again? Maybe the images would show up on a second go round ... may be worth a try.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I tried 3 times.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Sigh ... that's disappointing tp put it mildly. Kind of makes one wonder if something wasn't quite right all along ... were these imported to sixbit from turbolister then uploaded from sixbit to ebay?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@widgetc wrote:

I am relisting ended items that were fine with pics but some of the relisted ones have no pics ...

This has been a sporadic problem on ebay for years.  Often caused when the part of the ebay system that stores images is too slow and the listing image link breaks when the listing is being created. Sometimes it is the main image, sometimes it is the thumbnail image that search uses that gets broken.

You can try editing the listing, sometimes that relinks the image.

The more annoying method, is end the bad pic listing, then relist from the last ended good pic listing.   Or use sell similar from the last good listing.

-..-

Message 8 of 8
latest reply