"Relist continuously" & incorrect "Not relisted" data

htc_can
Community Member

Hello all!  So I've reached out to eBay twice about this - most recently today where I spent over an hour with the online chat representative. I'm curious whether anyone else seems to have this issue, as it seems like I am the only one based upon the feedback from the rep.  I have been using the automation rule "relist continuously". I was super excited when they FINALLY offered that to us.  It is indeed relisting - BUT - when I go to my "unsold and not relisted" or "not relisted" section, it is showing over 400 listings.....but all of those listing are actually still active.  It makes it very difficult and time consuming as that I then need to manually check that each record showing as "not relisted", actually IS listed. (which they always are). They clearly is a bug in the system of some sort.  Tell me I'm not the only one....?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sometimes it makes checking lists easier if you put them in alpha-numeric order.

Then run two screens side by side.

YMMV.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@htc_can 

@femmefan1946 

For the past week when creating new listings there has been a variety of issues during the process.

• Listings refusing to complete
  • Photos not loading to page - cycling
  • Using create draft refusing to complete but if you look in draft folder it will be there

As of the past few days:

• Sending works....Most of the time
  • Creating a new listing creates a duplicate or multiple duplicates in drafts.

I just created 3 new listings. There are now 5 (photocopies total) in my drafts folder that mirror those 3 listings.

From past experience if you create a listing and send to ebay, I've witnessed many times where a draft in progress(for that same listing) will magically appear(when you re-open Firefox/Chrome) after rebooting. Confirming that the listing actually sent is the safest way to make sure it truly did send before deleting the draft. This situation still occurs from time to time. (Comparable to a listing being in suspended animation.) If you try to complete sometimes you will get eBay's error message that you're trying to send a duplicate listing....But not always. Why it never hurts to sort your listings alphabetically to confirm you have no duplicates from time to time.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you 🙂

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for that. Seems like a lot of people are having frustrating issues!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Wait until something gets relisted that was sold months earlier.

This has been going on since 1995 and eBay refuses to believe the many sellers who have told them about it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply