"book your free expert consultation with ebay ads"

anyone done this yet?

if you have, give me your coles notes on it and thumbs up / thumbs down on if you thought it was effective or not, or if you learned anything you didnt already know.  

I'm extremely skeptical.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

"book your free expert consultation with ebay ads"

In my experience whilst they have tended to have very good knowledge about the tools available, they of course don't have the "practical" category level experience, which of course can't be expected of them.

I would say that they would be a big help for folks that don't know how the tools work, but they won't be a big help about how the tools work in one's specific category, if that makes sense.

We see that here, whilst me and reallynice stamps sell the "same" stuff it's really not the same and things that work for her don't necessarily work for me. One has to take the ideas/methods one sees on these boards and experiment with them to see what does/n't work for them. These consultation folks really can't help beyond providing ideas of things to try. IMHO.

To answer directly, sadly no, I've not come away with new ideas/ways of doing things from these folks, but remember I've been here a long time and I'm a regular consumer/contributor here. (It does feel nice tho to have them reach out, it helps one feel that they do care about us!)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply