My Managed Payment Payout didn't happen today as it was re-scheduled to ...anyone else?

My MP payouts always happen between 6am and 8am ET.  Because of Good Friday this week it was rescheduled to take place on Monday instead of Tuesday.  But nothing happened.  I hope it gets sent tomorrow....

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

My Managed Payment Payout didn't happen today as it was re-scheduled to ...anyone else?

marnotom!
Community Member

The day is still young.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

My MP payouts always happen between 6am and 8am ET.  Because of Good Friday this week it was rescheduled to take place on Monday instead of Tuesday.  But nothing happened.  I hope it gets sent tomorrow....

@fergua3 

Same boat here but store fees did get pulled at 4:46 AM so that was a good thing!!!

Normally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkQXJ5fOpk

-Lotz

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

??

@fergua3 My Managed Payment Payout didn't happen today as it was re-scheduled to ...anyone else?

Its not even the middle of the day, give the system time to do its job...

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

so the payout did not happen today.  Hope it happens tomorrow as per usual.

did anyone actually get their rescheduled payout today?

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

so the payout did not happen today.  Hope it happens tomorrow as per usual.

did anyone actually get their rescheduled payout today?

Interesting when MP manages to update scheduled date to an earlier date and then manages to forget to forward payouts. Doesn't sound like very good management even though they had no problem to remember to take out store fees on schedule!!!

-Lotz

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

ok, so not only did my payout not come out yesterday,  like it was scheduled to do, but my next payout date is now MONDAY, APRIL 10.  If true that would mean i get no payout this week and my Tuesday payout date has been switched to Monday, again.

What is going on??

devon@ebay

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

ok so my payout just happened, like usual on a Tuesday.  So i guess the whole 'Mondy' payout info is just another ebay error.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

ok, so not only did my payout not come out yesterday,  like it was scheduled to do, but my next payout date is now MONDAY, APRIL 10.  If true that would mean i get no payout this week and my Tuesday payout date has been switched to Monday, again.

What is going on??

devon@ebay

@fergua3 

I realize I was taking a major chance but updated my payout to daily late yesterday afternoon. It confirmed as released 4:30 AM this morning. After I did and at last check it was still showing the next Payout as Monday April 3, 2023. Hopefully payouts have not become the  new version addition similar to eBay's search lottery?

-Lotz

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I got two transfers today. 

I don't understand why a bank holiday later in this week would affect a transfer today.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

i think the reasoning was that, for some people, the funds being paid out on Tuesday doesn't mean they'll show up in their bank acct Tuesday.  For some people it takes days for the funds to show up and by sending them a day early this week, it reduced the possibility of some people not getting their funds deposited until next Monday, because Friday is a bank holiday.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

i think the reasoning was that, for some people, the funds being paid out on Tuesday doesn't mean they'll show up in their bank acct Tuesday.  For some people it takes days for the funds to show up and by sending them a day early this week, it reduced the possibility of some people not getting their funds deposited until next Monday, because Friday is a bank holiday.

@fergua3 

@reallynicestamps 

The bigger question, due to this weeks eBay modification is why didn't anyone that was scheduled to have funds released on the Monday (vs Tuesday) did not have that happen?

-Lotz

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@fergua3 wrote:

@fergua3 

@reallynicestamps 

The bigger question, due to this weeks eBay modification is why didn't anyone that was scheduled to have funds released on the Monday (vs Tuesday) did not have that happen?

-Lotz

@fergua3 

Same kerfuffle this week. Payout marked as Monday (normally is done in the AM). Nothing processed as of 4 pm mst.

devon@ebay  Is something happening different now when there are holidays in play?

-Lotz

-Lotz

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Same here.....my next payout is (was) scheduled for today, Monday April 10 but nothing happened, just like last week when nothing happened on Monday.  I think it' s just a glitch showing the wrong payout date.  Same as last week.  I expect payout to happen tomorrow (Tuesday), early am, just like it did last week, despite saying it was going to come out on Monday.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

@fergua3 

@reallynicestamps 

-Lotz

@fergua3 

Same kerfuffle this week. Payout marked as Monday (normally is done in the AM). Nothing processed as of 4 pm mst.

devon@ebay  Is something happening different now when there are holidays in play?

-Lotz

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Payouts should be sent out as normal but I do know some where delayed due to some finical institutions observing Good Friday. Most sellers should now see their payouts come through today since the holidays have past.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

Mine came today, but the message was that it would arrive on Monday April 10th.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Mine came today as well, which was the NORMAL day, mine also said it was going to come yesterday, I suspect a glitch....

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@fergua3 wrote:

@fergua3 

@reallynicestamps 

-Lotz

@fergua3 

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Payouts should be sent out as normal but I do know some where delayed due to some finical institutions observing Good Friday. Most sellers should now see their payouts come through today since the holidays have past.

devon@ebay 

@fergua3 

According to the eBay help file Weekly payouts should be scheduled to process on  Tuesdays.

• Daily payouts are initiated Monday through Sunday and include any funds that have become Available for payout during the previous 24 hours
  • Weekly payouts are initiated on Tuesdays and include any funds that have become Available for payout Monday through Sunday of the previous week
  • Biweekly payouts are initiated every second Tuesday and include any funds that have become available for payout on Monday from the last two weeks
  • Monthly payouts are initiated on the first Tuesday of every month, and include any funds that have become available for payout on Monday from the previous month

As of the last 3 weeks the tab is incorrectly showing Monday. (One of those could have been updated for the holiday but not 3.) But the payout is physically processing on the Tuesday. Someone in your tech department may have accidentally updated settings incorrectly. This needs to work exactly as it is stated to avoid any confusion for sellers.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1681399255636.png

Thanks,

-Lotz

Message 18 of 18
latest reply