Forum Posts

For anyone that monitors their payouts closely to align with store fee charges

There may be some tinkering afoot with payouts. Just spotted this in my settings. Really not sure when the first Tuesday of the month became a Monday? Settings pageMain page:Routinely in the past my store fees come out sometime on the 3rd(Mid afterno...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1680107920921.png lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1680108000554.png

Managed Payment payouts on Monday now?

i just noticed that my next MP payout is scheduled for Monday, April 3, instead of on Tuesday as would be normal. Has Ebay changed the payout day from Tuesday to Monday?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

How does Ebay Refund work for Sellers Now?

Sold an item to a buyer for 9.99 bucks, buyer requested refund saying they bought the wrong item immediately and I gave them refund. But ended up having to pay an extra dollar out of my pocket, how the heck does this work. Have several items i'm sell...

Resolved! Another Seller Defect - Need Advice

I am upset to no end, my 2nd defect in under a year. Ebay says I cancelled a sale because I was out of stock when I didn't. I fully refunded the customer after making the sale when the item did not arrive at it's destination. I tried to locate in the...

INR Case due to incorrect buyer address

Hi,I shipped a low value item ($8) within Canada, untracked. Buyer opened an INR after a month of not receiving the item. Upon further investigation the buyer had an incorrect shipping address on their profile. Buyer is requesting a refund even thoug...

Wrong dates sold on invoice

This keeps happening to me, I am getting incorrect wrong dates when the item is sold, got this one again today. Can I wait 2 years to mail it??Date sold:Apr 03, 2025Quantity sold:1

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Freebies

Just reported by US seller. Canadian sellers stick to close to your mailbox.... https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Thanks-eBay-Got-Free-Shipping-supplies/td-p/33649171 C'mon...it could happen here too!!! See post 9!!! -Lotz

Resolved! Another Singapore INR, what am I doing wrong?

This year I finally sold items to Singapore but on the 2 times I've sent packages, customers filed an "Item Not Received".The first time I sent the product (a Blu-ray) off via international air (no tracking), I made sure the address existed via Googl...

Resolved! Partial refund for shipping

Hello there, I have a question on which reason to select when processing a partial refund to my buyer for shipment costs. I have a buyer who purchased an item and paid in the morning. The buyer then purchased and paid for another item in the evening....

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem sending combined shipping invoice

A buyer has asked for a combined shipping invoice. I fill it all in with the combined amount and press send, but keep getting this message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." Anyone know what I can do?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Puerto Rico

I have shipped several times to Puerto Rico in the past and was able to use Tracked Package USA with tracking. My understanding was Puerto Rico is a territory of the US (though not sure exactly what that means?!), but do know tracking still worked an...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

using freight forwarding

I have an offer on two items,the customer is in south korea,he wants me to use a freight forwarder in the usa.is this a bad idea?canada post is way too expensive.

They've done it again.....another bad change

On the listing page for each item, they've moved the seller's name and feedback score from the top right to the middle of the page, right under the item title. Not a big deal but it does clutter up the listing a bit. The big problem is that now, ther...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! April 1/2023 FVF Fee Increase Of 0.35% Has Already Started

Am I missing something here? Did I miss a revised memo to the last seller update regarding the April 1st fee increase?Just asking because while preparing for the upcomming fee revision I noticed that it already has taken place and I have been charged...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone hold the solution to this Ebay oversight?

Ever Happen to You???? Sending offer to buyers/watchers.Watcher accept your offer.Watcher live in a country you do not ship to.I am cancelling the order under "issue with shipping address"Watcher leave negative feedback...darn. "it is in the process ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forwarding company for Chinese buyers

I have a lot of buyers from China who use a forwarding company with an address in Portland Oregon. Never had a problem with it. From what I understand, once tracking shows it was delivered there, I am no longer responsible for them forwarding the ite...

Can't change the category for my listings?

I am selling silver bullion .999 coins on Ebay.com. Many listings aren't under paper money and coin category. Right now, I am trying to change them to bullion under paper money and coin. But this happened.Anyone know why? Thanks.

error.JPG

Canada Post RTS

Today I got a letter sent back to me which had discount postage on it (2 x $0.46) for the letter rate of $0.92. It had this sticker on it (see attached photo)So I asked the lady working the counter why my letter was sent back (she is newer) and she w...

250753949_689237695330630_5190516895905735699_n.jpg
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't view past sales for item. TERRIBLE idea.

Hello. The ability to look at the sold history on an item disappeared for a few days several weeks ago, which I was very concerned about. However, what I had assumed was a glitch ended a few days later and I thought nothing of it until noticing it ag...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Acceptable Payment methods

Is anyone aware of the acceptable payment methods changing? Apple pay has been removed from dot ca/dot com. Discover is now missing on dot com. (Not sure when these changes were rolled out.) Do they have to be routed through PayPal to work? Do the op...

Unable to choose Canada Post when shipping within Canada.

I had an item listed for auction on ebay.ca and ebay.com. It was sold to a Canadian address. Basically I am shipping from BC to Quebec. When I go to 'print shipping label' it requires me to sign up for a UPS account. Is that my only option if I want ...

Don't any buyers leave feedback anymore?

Out of 63 sales in the past 90 days, only 21 have left feedback. The buyers are not leaving feedback for anyone. For a total of 5834 sales/purchases, I have only received 3133 from buyers, that is 2701 less than I gave out. It is getting less and les...

Resolved! Trading cards FVF promo

So i received a message a few days ago telling i was 'invited' to a special promo for trading cards. The promo is interesting i'm supposed to drop from 12% to 9.5% FVF, until next september. But i've been selling a few since the promo started and my ...

HELP - Being Scammed by a Buyer

Good Morning, I have tried over a dozen times with Ebay to resolve this issue. Even though I have done everything right as the seller, and followed their every direction and rule, an error was made by Ebay and the scamming buyer refunded. Their appea...

• 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Exceeded messages

I have been trying to answer a question from a buyer, but keep getting "you have exceeded the number of messages you can send try again in 24 hours"! What is that about, I haven't sent a message for days, how can we contact buyers if you can't send a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels