still can't send my listing.....everything seems ok but when I press on list your item, it will not

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: still can't send my listing.....everything seems ok but when I press on list your item, it will

Scroll up to the top of the listing page.

You may find that you left something out that eBay requires.  An ISBN number or mint/used or where it was manufactured.

There will be a Notice in red and you can click on the problem which takes you to to part of the form you didn't fill.

The Item Specifics that are required, basically.  And FWIW I've found that N/A (not applicable) often works where you don't have an answer.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: still can't send my listing.....everything seems ok but when I press on list your item, it will

@mammamia212 

As @reallynicestamps  mentioned it can be other things....including duplicate shipping or incorrect shipping service applied to your listing causing the grief.  Even inaccurate parcel measurements. Decimal in wrong place. Learned the other day that .98 cents is unacceptable for buy it now. Go figure!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It looks like you haven't sold in a while.  Are you set up in Managed Payments so that your buyers can pay you?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply