Forum Posts

SOLD AN ITEM

I sold my first item through Managed Payments. Were do I fid a break down on the fees for that item? Is it under "Payments"? And if so where do I find this info.... Many Thanks!

Canadian prices

When I view items on the eBay website I see prices in Canadian dollars am I on the right website?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chit Chats London

Chit Chats now has a London drop off location for shipments. Dearness Dr. just south of Bradley Great savings over Canada Post. I set up an account Sunday night and dropped off my 1st two packages Monday afternoon. Easy Peasy.

MANAGED PAYMENTS MICRO-DEPOSITS

I signed up for Managed Payments today and I am waiting for two Micro-Deposits. The eBay Rep said it could take 2-3 days to be deposited. I have a Canadian Checking account in Canadian Funds but I list on eBay.COM. My question is will eBay send the M...

things going well this month

usually i like many others have complaints about ebay and posted rants (here read some of my older rants)-- well today i thought i would tell a different story -- since i took some helpful advice here from good sellers-- there were some unhelpful and...

• 0 replies
  • 9 helpful

MANAGED PAYMENTS SIGN-UP

I would like to sell casually on eBay and I'm wondering about Signing up for Managed Payments. My eBay Acount has First Name, Middle Intial and Last Name. The chequing account I got for Managed Payments is from Scotia Bank and has Mr First Name, Last...

Can I be forced to accept a return.

Sold a baseball card. Pack fresh, nice and clean. High end. No issues with payment. Mailed out and delivered within 5 days to the States. Top loader , bubble envelope. Four weeks after it’s delivered I get a request for return. All my listings state ...

Resolved! Cancellation Pending for Over an Hour

There seems to be something weird going on this morning with cancellations. We had a customer purchase an item last night and not provide their street address. When this happens, we cancel the transaction using the "Issue with buyer's shipping addres...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping label from Singapore?

I have only ever sent one return shipping label and it was from the U.S. I have a friend who is newer here thet needs to arrange one from Singapore. How does one go about that?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post 2022 Chart

Here is an unofficial Canada Post rates chart. Not as fancy as Zee-Chan's - best I could do not being a tech type and use as a guide only. The rates include the first level SFSB discount and the current fuel surcharge.

• 7 replies
  • 14 helpful

listing to sell both U.S. and Canada

I'm finding it hard to get back to selling after a long hiatus. I'm Canadian. At first I thought I had listed to sell in both U.S. and Canada but a fellow in Canada found he couldn't pay. We fiddled around for hours and now find our listings seem to ...

Ebay hasn't adjusted to the clocks going forward

Stuff set for 9pm listing time was getting posted at 10pm. Seems ebay hasn't adjusted to the clocks going forward an hour. Does this normally get fixed or am I going to have to adjust all my listings by an hour to get the correct posting time going f...

Canada Post lost packages

Hi There, Are any other sellers currently experincing a higher than normal rate of INR's? Today I recieved another, and 2 yesterday, and one the day before. Most appear from the March timeframe. A mix of Canadian and USA destinations. I am seriously ...

Items Not Delivered Caser

Hi everyone. I've never has an item not delivered in Canada. I've had a couple of cases that were opened but then the items were eventually delivered. One case was for around $50 and the buyer paid me back through paypal. Another was by a US buyer wh...

How do I get calculated shipping for an item that is 4.2 Kg and Combine shipping from buyer invoice?

Hi their,I Googled/searched other eBay community threads for answers but I did not really get the help I need.I am trying to put dimensions in for a gaming console and games that weighs 4.290 Kg and measures 37 x 29 x 14 cm. But I get a fix error mes...

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.45.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.46.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.46.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.47.08 PM.png

Tips for removing my bank account from ebay.

Hello, After unsuccessful talk with an ebay rep, I've been told that there's no way to remove my bank account unless I put another one. I'm done with selling on ebay for the foreseeable future and I don't feel like leaving my bank account info on the...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Good news for .com sellers buying US postage on eBay

Nice surprise today - for those of us selling on .com, buying US postage on eBay, we can now use available funds to purchase labels. Will save beating up my credit card! Applies to those of us using trans border services that don't force us to buy th...

Resolved! Legit packages returned to sender

Just got returned 3 regular white 3x6 envelopes of 17-20g with 0.2cm thickness. Shipped domestic with $0.92 stamps, not even close to think about oversize. Very standard small letter size and flat. Returned for ''postage due'' What's going with CP ar...

Canada Post Flat Rate Box question

in all the years i've been selling on Ebay i've never needed to use a CP Flat Rate Box before. But i sold a small flat item to a remote location and the Box was cheaper . Anyway, the tracking number i got was wierd, starting with GD and it doesn't sh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels