website offering my ebay items at different prices

I just came across this site yesterday it's Stampshttps://www.tflsapypdesign.xyz/

and they have somehow put my items (and many other ebay items) on their site at higher prices 

and they say this 

"Items are generally shipped out within 24 hours after payment has been verified (Sun & most national holidays excluded).

3. All the orders over $20 are delivered with free shipping to worldwide by EMS,DHL,TNT and UPS. Once your order begins its road trip from our warehouse, we will send you tracking number once it's available. Package transitting time normally takes 3 to 5 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control. If there is a little delay, please have more patience."

now unless they are sneaking into my house when I'm not here...there is no way that they would have my item in their warehouse for 24 hour shipping...also, I have a price of $49.99 on one book on ebay, they have $200 with 50% off so it's $100 and as a trial I added it to cart and indeed it does go to their invoice with options to pay.  Now, who gets the money, do they then buy my item on ebay and put the other person's address? and if so, how would they be able to control any returns/cancellations etc. Looking into their site I have already found 3 of my items and I wonder if ebay knows about this and do they consider this a transaction outside of 

ebay? will be phoning them later today when they open to find out but I was wondering if anyone else has seen their items posted on that site. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No, eBay is of NO help when it comes to sellers' listings being pirated by scam/fraudulent websites.

Unfortunately the only way to deal with these sites is to report them to the proper authorities.

Another unfortunate and difficult aspect about these .xyz sites is that there are hundreds of them on the internet as all they do is change numbers/letters/word/name in website title to set up all these websites, so more of these sites keep popping up on the internet.

These .xyz websites are just a front- they DON'T actually sell ANYTHING!, they are there to scam potential buyers, to acquire personal/ financial info,etc. Potential buyers never see or receive any item they think they are purchasing.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

here's the listing I mentioned, you can see my template, store name etc

https://www.tflsapypdesign.xyz/santa-claus-painting-book-1-pipka-traditional-old-world-santas-item-3...

but I noticed they added a stocking photo which is not in the book....colour me confused....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This seller appears to be a book jacker.

Book jackers list a book for sale but do not have the book.  If the book in their listing sells they buy it from someone else and have that book shipped to their buyer's address.

There are many book jackers on line.  Their listings are generic and not specific to a "real"book , because they do not have the book. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I've never heard of that...but they are using my ebay listing, not just the picture of the book, is 

that what they do?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

.xyz = scam/fraud sites.

About a year ago, I found hundreds of my eBay handmade, vintage, and pattern book listings pirated and listed to hundreds of these .xyz sites. At the time I posted about these sites here in the community to warn others, but my thread was removed by eBay.

As the .xyz sites were based in USA, it was easier to have them taken down than if they were based in China or Asia,etc. It took about 6-8 months through my efforts and persistance of sending along the screenshots of my eBay item listings and the url of the item listing on the scam sites to:

abuse@publicdomainregistry.com

The folks there were great and eventually the sites were shut down and so far have not encountered any additional issues.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

thanks for that information, I will contact them shortly, so I guess contacting ebay doesn't help at all...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

No, eBay is of NO help when it comes to sellers' listings being pirated by scam/fraudulent websites.

Unfortunately the only way to deal with these sites is to report them to the proper authorities.

Another unfortunate and difficult aspect about these .xyz sites is that there are hundreds of them on the internet as all they do is change numbers/letters/word/name in website title to set up all these websites, so more of these sites keep popping up on the internet.

These .xyz websites are just a front- they DON'T actually sell ANYTHING!, they are there to scam potential buyers, to acquire personal/ financial info,etc. Potential buyers never see or receive any item they think they are purchasing.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply