what to do with a perfect but unused eBay account - any ideas?

Hi there,

since selling an eBay account is not an option, what can I do with my account that I will not use any longer for my business? The eBay Canada account is 9 years old, has 5000 reviews, is 100% positive, and has high selling limits of 48k items and 500k CAD.

Sales are down to zero from 20k a month in 2019 and I am not interested in wasting any more time why and how to fix this.

I thought about fully automated dropshipping or something.

Any idea what I could use this account for?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@universal-solder wrote:

Hi there,

since selling an eBay account is not an option, what can I do with my account that I will not use any longer for my business? The eBay Canada account is 9 years old, has 5000 reviews, is 100% positive, and has high selling limits of 48k items and 500k CAD.

Sales are down to zero from 20k a month in 2019 and I am not interested in wasting any more time why and how to fix this.

I thought about fully automated dropshipping or something.

Any idea what I could use this account for?

Will trade...Straight up for AOL,MSN,Prodigy,Netzero,Broadjump,Earthlink Software . Some include  5000 free hours? Sound fair?floppy_diskcd💾 <Kidding....No trades...Cash only!!>

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

use it or lose it LOL! and no the community boards are not the place for self-promotions, so perhaps a different approach to self advertising might attract sales ....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply