insertion fees

I had entered a few auction items yesterday with a free insertion promotion. Yesterday I checked and it was subtracted off that promotional count. Today those items have now been moved and subtracted from my store of 150 free per month. Any reason why?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

insertion fees

@collectablejeff wrote:

I had entered a few auction items yesterday with a free insertion promotion. Yesterday I checked and it was subtracted off that promotional count. Today those items have now been moved and subtracted from my store of 150 free per month. Any reason why?

If you're talking about the current free promo ending today (Sept 18) it was 500 free per day, with the total available getting reset every day.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

insertion fees

@collectablejeff wrote:

If you're talking about the current free promo ending today (Sept 18) it was 500 free per day, with the total available getting reset every day.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply