How do I fix the followed searches email notifications?

I have it set to receive email notifications (real-time) when new items match those searches, but for the last 2+ months I have not received any notifications AT ALL, and I know for a fact that for some of them, there indeed have been new matches. I now have been forced to go to my followed searches page and then click on each one to see if there's new matches, or just manually type it in, to find out if and/or when new matches are listed. Because I have many followed searches, this is a big pain in the butt and time waster.

I even went to the trouble of going to my followed searches page, unsubscribing to the email notifications, then signing out of ebay completely, waiting a while (in one of the attempts to fix, waiting a day), then signing back in to ebay, going back to the followed searches page, and finally resubscribing to the email notifications. This seems to have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to fix the problem. I'm still not receiving those emails even though I know that there ARE new listings that are matches. I continue to miss out on knowing about many of these new listings. Sometimes by the time I find out, it's too late, they have already been sold.

By the way, I know that there can be a delay with getting the notifications - that's not the issue. The issue is that I haven't been receiving them at all anymore. I've already checked through my various settings and there's nothing that I can see that indicates why this is happening. All the applicable settings appear to be correct. I'm not using any mobile devices, this is all done on a desktop computer. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0