Shipping options not showing up (other than Canada Post Lettermail), started today

jsonwg
Community Member

For some reason shipping options other than Canada Post Lettermail are no longer showing up for me. This was fine in the past few days when I listed other items but does not work for me today. Thinking it might be some bad cached data, I tried signing in on different browsers and devices with the same result.

I have tried randomly adjusting the weight and package dimensions to larger and smaller values but nothing seems to work.

Only when I check the "I don't know the package details" box do the other options show up (ex. Canada Post Regular Parcel, Canada Post Expedited Parcel, Canada Post Tracked Packet - USA, etc) but I want to have calculated shipping and not a flat rate.

Anyone else having this problem or knows what might be going wrong? Thanks

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Shipping options not showing up (other than Canada Post Lettermail), started today

Don’t know if it’s fixed or I got lucky with one listing but it’s working for me.
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Re: Shipping options not showing up (other than Canada Post Lettermail), started today

@thatitaliangirl wrote:
Don’t know if it’s fixed or I got lucky with one listing but it’s working for me.

Glad to hear that things are looking up!! Hopefully all good for everyone going forward!! Fingers crossed!!   🤑

-Lotz

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

After seeing the latest post here, I went ahead and checked. It's working for me now - I was finally able to post the draft listing I created on the 8th... almost a week later.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Finally I think this issue has been fixed. At least it’s showing the different shipping options for me now. Hopefully same for everyone else.
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Finally I think the issue has been resolved. It’s showing the additional shipping options. Hopefully same for everyone else.
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Had some problems yesterday when listing trying to upload different shipping methods. If I put US it would go to that unless I deleted the "Tracked Parcel International - NON US" that kept on popping up. If I deleted that NON US, then I could upload shipping costs for US but it wouldn't upload International costs. Very frustrating and even confusing to explain.  I spent a couple of hours on this yesterday. Hopefully its only a glitch of some and has been fixed. 

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Agree. The same happened to me. Wanted to at least try to list 4-5 items and only got 2 and not even properly listed as I couldn't access international costs. 

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

jsonwg
Community Member

As of around noon today (Nov 14) I can confirm the issue is finally resolved and I was able to choose calculated shipping options again 🙂

Message 28 of 28
latest reply