Welcome to the 2023 Fall Seller Update Board

Hello and welcome to the discussion board for the 2023 Fall Seller Update. If you are visiting the Community Forums for the first time please take a moment to review our Community Guidelines, and consider checking out other boards like Seller Central  or Buyer Central  to meet and connect with fellow Sellers.

This board is exclusively for questions regarding the announced changes (you can read more about them here). You won’t be able to start new conversations on this page, but you are able to leave questions in the thread. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just confirming: if you sell internationally (EU etc), the listings will include your physical address, phone and email address. Will this just be visible to EU registered buyers? I think it's time to get an additional business only numbers, I get enough spam already.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@busybeas_books wrote:

Just confirming: if you sell internationally (EU etc), the listings will include your physical address, phone and email address. Will this just be visible to EU registered buyers? I think it's time to get an additional business only numbers, I get enough spam already.

Hi @busybeas_books! If you are a registered business seller all of the information that you have listed will show to buyers located in the EU. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@busybeas_books wrote:

Hi @busybeas_books! If you are a registered business seller all of the information that you have listed will show to buyers located in the EU. 

devon@ebay 

As per international requirements will valid email addresses and ph.(or cell) numbers display as they need to for both sellers and buyers when the label prints? With Shippo that information automatically ported to the ebay label. The same thing does not happen with eBay labels currently. When this information is missing it can cause delays to customs processing/delivery or in other cases returns to seller at their expense.

-Lotz

PS. As a side this would be required information for shipments from both Individual sellers and Business sellers. Is there a cost to update to becoming a business seller? The help page is not clear on the subject. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply