Am I the only one who finds the new return policy abusive to Sellers?

Am I the only member who find the new Money Back Guarantee policy Very Abusive to Sellers?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Am I the only one who finds the new return policy abu...

Ebay became seller unfriendly more than five years ago. That is why the good, loyal sellers of yesteryear are gone. 

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Am I the only one who finds the new return policy abu...

Hello!

No, you are NOT alone.  A lot of the Sellers find that all a buyer has to say is:  I did not receive my items and demand a refund and Ebay will give it to them providing it is within 30 days.  There are a lot of scammers out there, who will prey on people who ship cheap(without tracking) and then when the receive the item demand their money back stating that it did not arrive. 

I just complain to Ebay each time it happens and put those  scammers on the blocked list.  It is surprising, that if they get away with it once, they will come back to you a second time after a few months and try again.  It has happened to me twice.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply