Blackthorne

vincenzo@ebay.com
Community Member
For Blackthorne questions, issues and discussions...
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Blackthorne

Hi This is grawhale, I am haveing problems selling my hockey cards lately. I am wondering if you can tell me more about the selling tools described?

I have a feeling that there isn't anyone interested in hockey cards anymore? How can I attract them to my site to see my cards?

Also another question is that when I first started on eBay, I had 100% feedback ..... now after not listing for awhile, it has gone down to 90.9%.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ???

message me back immediatly please.......
grawhale
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

Can you help me out with why I am not selling my hockey cards  as fast as I did before?

grawhale
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

Your feedback % is 94.1%. You have one negative feedback and the buyer complains about the cards being sold as being misleading.  The listing says a random selection of cards from old cards to new and you sent new cards.

The negative and potentially misleading listings have lost buyers confidence in your product. You are stuck with the negative feedback and the poor reputation it leaves.

Since the negative is recent, you could refund the buyer the full amount and let him keep the cards. You could acknowledge that the listing is misleading but that was not your intent. Change the listings as it is poorly worded.  then politely request feedback revision from the buyer and hope that he will understand.

The above is my opinion from a quick look at your feedback and the listings I quickly read.

PS Using any selling tool from eBay will not help with buyer confidence. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

You don't have the words Hockey Cards in your description, so anyone who is searching will come up empty. You need to think about keywords in your descriptions.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

Hi

Iam having same problem. Since March 2011 I have no sale as of now. I lost the discount 20% tRS. what worse no help from ebay but however i just spoken to telephone rep concern my TRS status, reply pending by email.

You may want to explore the ebay top selling on the the pulse what is hot and what is  http://pulse.ebay.ca

Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

YOU ARE BIDDING ON 2005-2006 UPPER DECK ICE HOCKEY CARDS INCLUDED IN THE LOT OF 7 CARDS ARE:

SCOTT NIEDERMAYER, CHRIS DRURY, JEFF FRIESEN, BILL GUERIN, RYAN MILLER, PAVEL DATSYUK AND OLAF KOLZIG

Grawhale - this is from one of your auctions.  You are selling a group of common cards with a book value of about $6.50.  You are asking $ 0.98 plus $3.28 for shipping for a total of $4.26. 

Not sure about any other hockey card collectors, but I would not pay $4.26.  Most card stores would sell these for 50% of book or less; or they might be in the commons bin at 25 cents each - 5 for $1.00.  I have included similar cards in the kids grab bags I sell for 50 cents at the flea market.

You could give this lot away and your shipping charge would still kill the sale.  People are more careful about what they are spending money on these days.  You need to offer more value for the money - and include the shipping price in the value you are offering. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne

Maybe I should know this already but what is "Blackthorne"?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Blackthorne