Can't do my free postage for today, what am I doing wrong?

Last week it worked just great, this week, not good.  What have I done wrong?

post office.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Kept on trying. Canada Post for me was in and out of not being down.  Finally got it and printed.  I just didn't want to get stuck in the morning.  Don't know what I was doing wrong.  Did the same thing and it worked.  ??????

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Patience is a virtue.

Computers....Computer Systems... Computer programs...

Think of everything on your computer.. on the internet...  and how eBay, ....Canada Post  .....and everything else......must function in that environment.

For me things  were painful for a few days... but I adjusted my way of making it happen.

And then  there was a BIG Windows 10 update.....  and everything is OK... for now.. atleast it appears so

Sometimes  you just have to walk away... do something else... go for a walk.. do some shopping  and then go back

Frustration is not a cure  for such problems..... This is the reality of the internet.... Keep it simple

Sometimes  it is like driving across town... and there is this guy... usually it is a BIG pickup truck.... atleast much bigger than my little monster... The Spark...but then there once was this little old lady  who loved to use her horn... or that jeep driver with his foot to the floor.. honk.. honk..they love to tailgate...  Will he hit you?... How do you get rid of him?...

Then think about driving on the internet....  What next?

and... you hope it will not be an .. Ouch!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I forgot it was for Canada-only mailings, darn it. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It wasn't allowing me to buy an online label for USA in any way, either.

There is a drop-down menu for Payment Method that refused to yield drop-down choices for me yet I could not proceed with the label until it did.

Combined with paypal shipping not working for me this morning either, I am more than a bit frustrated.

I set an alarm for the middle of the night to get up and do my work (which is order shipping today) while the kids are asleep, and then I cannot do it due to equipment failure. 

Grr. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

i think you have to print the shipping label off cpc website cause there is a promo code

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Oh, I know. Thanks. You definitely do. But it was an international label anyway. I couldn't use the freebie.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply