Does Paypal shipping ever work..?

kashka
Community Member

Trying to print labels,and get the message "Paypal shipping not available..please try again later". Couple/three weeks loading the label sheet was hit and miss..still waiting for refunds.Whats up with this service (and I use that term lightly)..when it IS available(hit and miss lately)...miniature sized labels,missing boxes to check off and a myriad of other glitches?? This is "my favorite way of getting paid"??..No..I don't think so.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Does Paypal shipping ever work..?

I just back out and go back in. That usually works for me.

I had the Paypal shipping down, message, for the first time in a long time, the other day. Wait a minute and it was fine.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Tried that...about every half hour since I posted..and on three different browsers.Just tried again..unreal.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Im still getting the same problem with Small Packet showing postage size labels that print very small.  I cannot ship my parcels until this is fixed, is anyone else having this problem and when will this get fixed?

Sent from my Ipod Shuffle
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Well..seems anything Expedited..Canada or US will not print  ( "sorry,Paypal shipping is unavailable")..Yeah..Small packet worked for me..I guess Expedited is the glitch du jour this time around.I didn't want that shipping discount anyways.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I just did a small packet..the size was 3.5" by 5.5"...

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I'm printing light packet label just now, very tiny using chrome, but when I reprint using IE, it printed in normal size.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Check you browser Print Setup margins to make sure they have not been changed by a browser update.

In FireFox it is File > Page Setup -> Margins & Headers.

In Google Chrome, it is under the Print command in the tools box on the right side. Make sure Headers & Footers are off and that the Margin "Default" is used. Click on Margin "Custom" and it will show you what is currently being used. On mine it says 0.40 inch when I do this.

This is probably not the reason for the issues reported in this topic but for a very few, it might be the reason. At least eliminate it from the reasons why it might be happening.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

has anyone reported this tiny printed label issue to paypal today? what is going on now? 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

ok, i called of course its someone else's fault.....go in thru firefox or IE saying chrome & paypal don't play nice together? HUh! I had to switch to chrome the last time paypal had gliches in shipping they said IE was the problem????? Whatever!!!
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I have been using Chrome with no issues, and now the label is tinier than a postage stamp..so what is paypal saying you should do? Can you be more specific? I need to do some shipping today and don't want to have any more problems...
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

print with IE, no problem.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I too have tried with EI, Firefox, and Chrome and still the same issue of micro-label. You're not alone.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply