Dot Com invite is only for"good until cancled "...can I...

I received the invite to list free on .ca in C$  for 30 day listings  with the recent promptions:

However the dot com offer is:

Pay no insertion fees for up to 50K listings a month when you select Good ‘Til Cancelled.

I have 350 dot com listings I'd like to put up but not GTC as I do not want the future fees. Can I put them up and just end all that have not sold the day before closing to avoid relisting fees? I really don't want to spend the time converting all the listings.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Yes, you just need to remember to do it before they auto relist.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

That was my reading of the situation too...but I wanted to make sure I was not missing something in the fine print.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

You don't have to end them specifically the day before they automatically end, as long as you do it before they end. It could be a few minutes before.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

The day before is a safety thing...in case something comes up or my internet connection is not working.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

"The day before is a safety thing.."

Good thinking.  Give it a few days to be safe.

A few days ago, the TV cable, internet (and email) gave up at 7:20am.  Found out the next day that there was a problem with a construction site where the main cable was damaged and could not be repaired immediately nor the traffic rerouted.  Very frustrating.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Where is the GTC button???

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

This is the first inclusion of GTC listings in a promo that I can recall. I wonder what the logic is, if any. Are they banking on people forgetting to cancel them in time and being hit with the automatic relist fee!? I'm using as many as I can to take advantage of the USD format but it's a nuisance to have to cancel them all by hand.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

The logic is..let them list once...if it sells fvf fees, ... if not...relisting fees.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

mmmcross wrote:

This is the first inclusion of GTC listings in a promo that I can recall. I wonder what the logic is, if any. Are they banking on people forgetting to cancel them in time and being hit with the automatic relist fee!? I'm using as many as I can to take advantage of the USD format but it's a nuisance to have to cancel them all by hand.

You do not need to cancel the listings manually, you can do it through Turbo Lister all in one swoop.  Use the end listing button found in your listing activity tab.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply