How to fix this?

What recourse does a buyer have after 45 days and can no longer dispute a not received item. Supposedly seller made a boo boo mailing it and got sent back to him. Yet after he supposedly resent package he does not give mailing tracking information despite four requests from me. I am pushing 3 months now with this I cannot even leave negative feedback against the seller.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to fix this?

marnotom!
Community Member

You may be a bit late for this too, but if you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, call your credit card issuer and ask if you can file a chargeback for goods purchased but never received.

If you can't do this and feel you can make a case for fraud on the part of the seller, and the seller is from the United States, consider making a report to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).  It may not get you your money back, but I have heard a couple of stories of the fear of God being put into a seller as a result of a report.

http://www.ic3.gov

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It is only $30 so I am not going to go bankrupt or anything. I mainly want to file a negative feedback so other ebay users know before hand they may get screwed over by the seller. At least I learned from now on file a complaint directly witrh ebay and not go through seller at all withing first 45 days. I don't have a credit card but that sounds like a better route than using paypal through bank account. I he knew he was going to commit fraud from the start so I will look into the IC3 thing.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did the seller left you feedback after you paid? If so, you can respond to his feedback by stating the facts. No name calling.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply