How to fix this?

What recourse does a buyer have after 45 days and can no longer dispute a not received item. Supposedly seller made a boo boo mailing it and got sent back to him. Yet after he supposedly resent package he does not give mailing tracking information despite four requests from me. I am pushing 3 months now with this I cannot even leave negative feedback against the seller.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How to fix this?

marnotom!
Community Member

You may be a bit late for this too, but if you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, call your credit card issuer and ask if you can file a chargeback for goods purchased but never received.

If you can't do this and feel you can make a case for fraud on the part of the seller, and the seller is from the United States, consider making a report to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).  It may not get you your money back, but I have heard a couple of stories of the fear of God being put into a seller as a result of a report.

http://www.ic3.gov

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How to fix this?

It is only $30 so I am not going to go bankrupt or anything. I mainly want to file a negative feedback so other ebay users know before hand they may get screwed over by the seller. At least I learned from now on file a complaint directly witrh ebay and not go through seller at all withing first 45 days. I don't have a credit card but that sounds like a better route than using paypal through bank account. I he knew he was going to commit fraud from the start so I will look into the IC3 thing.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

How to fix this?

Did the seller left you feedback after you paid? If so, you can respond to his feedback by stating the facts. No name calling.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply