Issues with ebayshippingsupplies

1. I used my free coupon to buy a bundle of boxes. It said (at the time, it has been changed now) that they use USPS to ship the boxes. Great! A week later I receive a call from FedEx saying they won't deliver to my PO box. I only had a PO box to deliver to. FedEx has to return the boxes to ebayshippingsupplies. They refund my order and I receive a new coupon.

2. I wait a week and try to reorder. This time it appears they aren't even going to ship it. The size I ordered is currently out of stock. I believe they sold more than they had. I sent a message and haven't received a reply. It has been 10 days since I paid/used my coupon.

My question is, will I receive a new coupon? This coupon was for last quarter.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Issues with ebayshippingsupplies

@scarlettdiamonds wrote:

1. I used my free coupon to buy a bundle of boxes. It said (at the time, it has been changed now) that they use USPS to ship the boxes. Great! A week later I receive a call from FedEx saying they won't deliver to my PO box. I only had a PO box to deliver to. FedEx has to return the boxes to ebayshippingsupplies. They refund my order and I receive a new coupon.

2. I wait a week and try to reorder. This time it appears they aren't even going to ship it. The size I ordered is currently out of stock. I believe they sold more than they had. I sent a message and haven't received a reply. It has been 10 days since I paid/used my coupon.

My question is, will I receive a new coupon? This coupon was for last quarter.

I doubt it but you never know.  Have they told you your order is cancelled? Maybe it is going to be shipped later when there is more stock back in.  Lots of mixed feelings about coupons here if you go to some of the other threads:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/so-what-do-Canadians-do-with-there-supply-coupon/m-p/3418...

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Trouble-using-shipping-coupon/m-p/342124#U342124

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Scarlett, I suggest you go to the July 6th Weekly Chat board and post this there. Raphael or another eBay employee should be able to answer your questions. The board usually stays open for questions until about noon tomorrow although you won't get an answer until tomorrow now.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you guys for the suggestions. I'll check them out.

And no, I haven't been told the order was cancelled. I have to wait until July 14th to file a claim.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply