July 6th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone,

Welcome to our weekly chat. The thread will remain open for the next 24 hours or so, please go ahead and post at your convenience.

Open issues:

• Anchor Store coupon not working/only working on AU site
  • Errors when uploading more than one tracking number at a time (repeated, erroneous numbers saved)
  • Request Total unavailable

Updates:

• Printer friendly Order Details page missing items - Resolved - fix rolled out or to roll out soon.
  • Selling limits live items count discrepancy - We are investigating further.
  • Missing Tracked Packet destinationsstill no update from PayPal and Pitney Bowes
  • Combined shipping offers not shown to international buyers - ticket open

If anything is missing, please let me know. Thanks!

Message 1 of 102
latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Re: July 6th 2016 Weekly Session

@rose-dee wrote:

Raphael, do you know whether this programme is fully functional (or even still available)?  If so, do you know where can one find out about rates, or get some reliable examples of rates, between Canada and the U.S.?

I see this subject has suddenly come up again on the boards, no doubt because sellers are grasping at any delivery straws that might be available.  There were earlier complaints (in 2015) that the expected discounts were not being honoured or processed through to the eBay seller. 

https://www.fedex.com/fcl/ALL?enrollmentid=eb16566114&country=ca&language=en 

Thanks! 

The FedEx program is still running. To get rates all you have to do is register (it's free) and get a quote on FedEx.ca. The Canadian program I highly doubt would present such issues because users register, seek rates and buy labels directly on the FedEx site. The discounts are applied per the user's account.

Message 101 of 102
latest reply

Re: July 6th 2016 Weekly Session

This concludes out session for this week. Thanks for joining, see you next time!

Message 102 of 102
latest reply