Link to Community vanishing...

For some reason the link to Community keeps disappearing from eBay pages.

I clicked on Basic Selling and it was there one time and gone the next.  I finally went to Site Map and connected with it here where it does show at the top of this page.

My browsing history, etc. have already been cleared today.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Link to Community vanishing...

Just another one of ebay's daily glitches.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@toby_le_pue wrote:

Just another one of ebay's daily hourly glitches.

A minor correction, LOL.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I also see the community link disappearing from the top of the pages. On eBay.com the Community link was moved to the bottom of the pages a few months back.

I have a bookmark for the forums on my browser toolbar one each for both eBay.ca and eBay.com forums. I was wondering when the eBay.ca one was going to disappear. It may be today and it is rolling out across the servers.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It jumps around. Right now, this split second, it is at the top right on Firefox.

I "think" they are trying to kill the boards without doing it outright. Why? I dunno. Give or take the Chicken Littles who non-stop complain, the boards are a great resource. They should be actively promoting them and they could then get rid of all of their Peggies.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It's still in the Site Map, but after the nice things Bennett was saying about how the Community Boards were giving good advice to other members, you have to wonder why they would be hiding the resource.

Are we telling too many people how to get refunds when PP won't help?

Telling the truth about Global Shipping Program?

Frankly allowing Communitiy Boards must save them a small fortune in Customer Service costs.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

seems to look that way..kill off peoples way of communcating with one another....Still missing it on my summary page...used site map to get here....

We are One

Divided by None

Message 7 of 7
latest reply