Please stop the sale of cruel animal traps, eBay, or I boycott!!!

I have just learned that there is an extensive network of sales of cruel and vicious animal traps, capable of maiming or killing all kinds of animals, domestic and wild, worldwide!!  I will not be part of any business that promotes and benefits monetarily from these kinds of cruel, barbaric actions and people.  I will be boycotting eBay soon if I don't find out that they will drop and not promote these ads for the sick-oes of the world.  SHAME ON YOU eBAY, profiting from such senseless cruelty!!  All eBayers please sign the petition on Care2 at:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/643/345/208/?z00m=21037159

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: some people collect antiques,they dont use them.

rokas
Community Member

Looks like you have TOO MUCH TIME AND DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.  Get a garden and dig dirt,  plant  something.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

some people collect antiques,they dont use them.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

"or I boycott"

Okay. Go right ahead. No one will stop you. Make sure you end all your currently listings and pay all your outsanding fees before you go. Have fun selling elsewhere.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

"  SHAME ON YOU eBAY"

Shame on you for not paying attention to the beginning of the Answer Centre where it says "Ask a Question to other eBay Members" so you're wasting your typing skills on people who are just like you - ebay members - not ebay policy makers.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

It's only wrong if you waste what you kill ..If you eat meat chances are you have eaten a chicken that has been crueling transported and killed ... If you beef same darn thing ...

If you some kind of vegetarian then fight your good fight but otherwise don't be foolish and think because you buy it wrapped at a store is was some humane act that put there belly in the package on the shelf...

I work with a trapper and MNR actually pay people to do this because if they do not there are tons of things that can happen from roads washing out due to beaver damns ... Tons of fish dying because beaver damns block water way and smaller bodies of water dry up...

Keep your children safe when they are playing in the back yard.. ( not all of us live beside skyscrapers)

The act of selling a tool for a job is not wrong it is the reason the buyer uses it that will make it wrong or right...

I am not for animal cruelty in anyways shape or form but I do believe that many of these traps serve a purpose beyond what all those animal rights activist will ever acknowledge or admit too...

If a bear kill you kid I bet you wouldn't be against a bear trap even if it was cruel ...

People can be cruel but these traps have there purpose

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

171156956274 check that out holy smokes
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

'domestically raised, petting zoo'

Trying to imagine a petting zoo with lions.

At least it's true to life, the female is doing all the work. Woman Wink

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

there is something on ebay for everyone,dont view the adds that you dont like,i like gold and silver and someone has to dig up the ground or river to find them ,i cant condemn them for it,

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

To brandeentertainment, yes, I am 'some kind of' vegetarian, after learning of the horrors of factory farms, I will never eat meat again. Perhaps you should widen your knowledge of the uses of these traps, sick people even set these up near walking trails and dog parks. Sounds like you couldn't give one hoot about animal cruelty, bet you had your Big Mac at McDonald's tonight. And, I don't have any children, didn't add to the population explosion, so, not worried about a bear 'kill you kid'. Perhaps you should brush up on your English as well. Again, I say, eBay is no place to be selling these cruel death traps.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Boy, are you naive, nudibranch4569, if you actually think people hang these death traps on their walls. They are hanging the trophies from these death traps on their walls. Again, I urge all eBayers to sign the petition on Care2, the link is in my first comment, thank you. Then, check out the myriad of other petitions regarding the cruelty and use of all and any kind of archaeic animal traps.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

This topic has been locked due to hostile comments and interpersonal disputes. Please remember to keep the boards friendly and welcoming for everyone and review the Guidelines.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 12 of 12
latest reply