Problems with Paypal

I had some packages I needed to print Paypal labels for this morning. The first couple were fine, then the last one, when I tried to print the label, I kept getting a message from Firefox saying that it was not a secure site, and that someone could be trying to tamper with my account. I already had the message to say that the label had been printed, (it wasn't though), and the only way I could print it was to override the security block.

Now I am concerned that there may be a problem. Should i change my password again?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Problems with Paypal

Just a suggestion, but I would be inclined to call Paypal and see if they can tell you anything about this weird occurrence.  It sounds very, very odd. 

I don't think it would be a bad idea to change your Paypal and your eBay password (again?) in the meantime.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Firefox is not the greatest of browsers, I do not trust them at all. In some ways, worse than IE. Shock! Awe!

It hasn't happened in quite a while, but, I would get that warning about security certificate not being valid for ebay. I ignored that.

Keep in mind, that Firefox just did an upgrade.

Clear cache, do the Firefox restore. As Rose says, consider calling Paypal.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the replies. IE doesn't work for me, so I am stuck with Firefox. The first 2 labels were no problem, and the third I did directly after the other 2, so I don't think it was the Firefox upgrade.

I took your advise and called Paypal. Not as easy conversation with a not English as first language speaker with a cold! Anyway, it seems they didn't think it was a problem and said Paypal would look into it in the next 24 hours, I would like it quicker. If buyers get similar messages, I can see more panic coming.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Well, my thinking, is that they should be able to see who is trying to access your account. No problem would mean you are the only one.

I have only ever spoken with ordinary Nebraskanianians. Nebraskanites? Nebraskanonians?
Photobucket
Message 5 of 5
latest reply