Problems with Paypal

I had some packages I needed to print Paypal labels for this morning. The first couple were fine, then the last one, when I tried to print the label, I kept getting a message from Firefox saying that it was not a secure site, and that someone could be trying to tamper with my account. I already had the message to say that the label had been printed, (it wasn't though), and the only way I could print it was to override the security block.

Now I am concerned that there may be a problem. Should i change my password again?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Problems with Paypal

Just a suggestion, but I would be inclined to call Paypal and see if they can tell you anything about this weird occurrence.  It sounds very, very odd. 

I don't think it would be a bad idea to change your Paypal and your eBay password (again?) in the meantime.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Paypal

Firefox is not the greatest of browsers, I do not trust them at all. In some ways, worse than IE. Shock! Awe!

It hasn't happened in quite a while, but, I would get that warning about security certificate not being valid for ebay. I ignored that.

Keep in mind, that Firefox just did an upgrade.

Clear cache, do the Firefox restore. As Rose says, consider calling Paypal.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Paypal

Thanks for the replies. IE doesn't work for me, so I am stuck with Firefox. The first 2 labels were no problem, and the third I did directly after the other 2, so I don't think it was the Firefox upgrade.

I took your advise and called Paypal. Not as easy conversation with a not English as first language speaker with a cold! Anyway, it seems they didn't think it was a problem and said Paypal would look into it in the next 24 hours, I would like it quicker. If buyers get similar messages, I can see more panic coming.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Paypal

Well, my thinking, is that they should be able to see who is trying to access your account. No problem would mean you are the only one.

I have only ever spoken with ordinary Nebraskanianians. Nebraskanites? Nebraskanonians?
Photobucket
Message 5 of 5
latest reply