Prohibited Items - Iran

I have 3 publications from the mid 1980's containing Suddam Hussein's addresses. They were published in Iran. I think they might be prohibited on ebay - I have searched prohibited items in the help section, but can't find any specific reference to publications from Iran.

I tried calling customer support, but the wait time was 20 minutes. Thought stated a thread might be faster.

I don't see any similar listings.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Prohibited Items - Iran

As far as I know avoid anything made in Iran. This is the list I use to avoid stuff (it is in the Embargoed goods and prohibited countries policy):

We don't allow the sale of embargoed items from the following countries, and we don't allow organizations, businesses, or individuals to have or register accounts while based in these countries:
Burma (Myanmar)–Only jadeite and rubies are prohibited
Cuba
Iran
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
We don't allow organizations, businesses, or individuals on the Specially Designated Nationals list (SDN) to have or register accounts.
We don't permit the sale of items that claim to be pre-embargo because we cannot determine when an item was removed from a specific country
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Prohibited Items - Iran

Okay, educate me here. Why were Hussein's addresses published in Iran? Weren't they at war? Did you mean to say Iraq?

I bet you could list them. Simply refrain from any prohibited words or phrases. Do not mention Iran.

What ever you do, do not talk to Peggy. Peggy will not have a clue what you are saying and will advise you incorrectly.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Prohibited Items - Iran

Sorry I meant Iraq - I don't see Iraq on the listed of prohibited countried

Message 4 of 4
latest reply