Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Adding US bank account to Paypal

Can you still add a US bank account to a Canadian Paypal account as the profile has nothing for a bank in the US

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

isn't free shipping an automatic 5 stars?

I sold some items with free shipping. I read that you automatically receive 5 stars. However, the buyer left me a positive feedback and I only received 1 star. Am I missing something?

Does it bother anyone else that cheap Chinese **bleep** is being listed as something it isn't

I have inquired about an item from China that is listed under SterlingSilver. I was pretty sure it was junk but thought I'd ask anyway. Why does E-bay allow these junk sellers to misrepresent items on the site? Tibetan silver is not silver at all yet...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I get my item by June 27?

I want to place an order for an item in China that will ship with economy shipping (free). Is it safe to bet that it'll come before June 27? I need it at the latest then. Thanks.

CANADIAN $

I purchased an item that converted from US $ to Canadian. Now all Watch List items and my Selling item includes US and Canadian $prices. How do I remove the Canadian information?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

hello

how are u today?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

primary ship from address

I am trying to enter "primary ship from address" in my account so that if I print shipping labels from Paypal , that particular "ship from address" appears on label as sender. How do I do that ? I tired to add address and it did add, but I could not ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancel a sale

How do I stop a sale it is the wrong item

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Canadian Member With Multiple Mailing Address Available to allow for worldwide eBay Shopping

Ok, here is the issue. I surf several ebay sites particually the UK site. On many of the items I find, watch and bid on there is worldwide shipping but occassionally some listings only allow local delivery / shipping so we must then contact the selle...

Resolved! how did my shipping charges change?

i specified shipping charges on my item. item was won when buyer contacted me they said it was showing Free Shipping... i went back to item, and it was still showing my original shipping charges. what is happening

I bought an item on ebay and now it won't let me see my order or tracking number

Last week Monday I bought a movie from ebay and I got the email with shipping info and the order conformation and now whe I want to go follow my order it doesn't let it says that I'm neither the buyer nor the seller of this item and that I can't see ...

Resolved! Selling on ebay Canada from overseas: Shipping options

Sorry to ask but I couldn't find any proper info in ebay's quagmire of help pages, and I don't want to waste skype money by calling them (in my experience getting a simple question answered can take up to an hour on the phone). My question is about s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can I get my refund, the seller has the item back and refusing to respond to messages

I returned an item which was incorrect and not as ordered, so I shipped it back, I have delivery confirmation. the seller is not responding to messages and has not made a refund, this item was purchased months ago. he forgot to ship it, took 6 weeks ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to change password

Hi all, I have been trying since yesterday to change the password for my main user i.d. but keep getting the "sorry we are unable to blah blah blah due to technical difficulties" then the options are click here to try again or click here for customer...

how and when can i get refund, 7 weeks past now

I ordered the item 7weeks ago. contact seller about two weeks ago. seller replied and asked to wait a few more days or re-sent. for the past few days i keep contact them, but never got reply. i wish be refund.

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I was told outbid, but could somebody tell what on earth happened on the auction?

the Item number for auction is : 271503902487my ebay id is tl_canada, I bid 100 dollors and think I was the winner, but was told outbid.please look at the bid time of winner whose ebay ID is c***6, why the time he bid was 4 hours before the auction i...

Capture.PNG
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! What!?!

I opened a store. How many items do you see in my store? When I look here (below) I only see 3 active listings? Why are my other items (39 of them) not showing as active? Can everyone see my items or not? Subscription level:BasicUpgrade your subscrip...

Can't change password...

Not on this account but my husband's....he gets "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time" This has been the same for 2 days. Meanwhile mine was no problem. So he can't access his ...

It had to happen sometime...the jerk buyer.

I made a sale early in the month and just noticed a paypal claim opened today for item not as described. The buyer went from zero to sixty in her message, saying I sold her something broken and repaired and called me a shady seller. She demands a ful...

Ebays new Deficit rating system is already starting to

I had a buyer file a item not received, I promptly refunded. 2 days later it arrived and she repaid. I got a deficit for doing the right thing? It takes a lot to rile me up, I normally go with the flow and move on. But this one is making me very angr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid Item Strike while I could not access my account due to password change issue.

I was delayed out of town and could not access my account. I just got back and a quickly filed unpaid item dispute closed against me for a $1.00 item. Can I get it removed? Had I been able to access my account I would have paid it I could not change ...

why I cannot purchase

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME [ WHY ICANNOT PURCHASE ANYMORE] THANK YOU P.S. WHAT DID I DO WRONG

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.