Removing UK visibility

cooleastmarket
Community Member

Hi,

Is there any way to remove the U.K. visibility fee and still have UK as a shipping destination?

Every time I have to edit my listing to change quantities or update information, it's another $.50 and this adds up on all my listings.  I don't know if it's really worth it.

Thanks,

Leslie

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Removing UK visibility

@cooleastmarket wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way to remove the U.K. visibility fee and still have UK as a shipping destination?

Every time I have to edit my listing to change quantities or update information, it's another $.50 and this adds up on all my listings.  I don't know if it's really worth it.

Thanks,

Leslie

Are you having issues with seeing the option called "International site visibility" in the eBay advanced Sell Your Item form? If not, I will post this information to inform others of changes to the advanced Sell Your Item form that they may not be aware of.

The option for UK visibility has been hidden for a year or more in a site design change of the advanced eBay Sell Your Item form.  The option is on the second page of the Sell Your Item for at the top in the section called "Make your listing stand out". To the left of the "Make your listing stand out" is an arrowhead pointing at the section title. Click on it and it will now show the "International site visibility" option as well a sub-title and bold options.

A few sellers on eBay.ca Canada have asked about this option in the past year or so and where it went. I always found it extremely ironic that the site visibility option is hidden now in a section of the the advanced Sell Your Item form called "Make you listings stand out".

If you have a lot of listings to turn this option off, I do believe that using bulk editing has an option to turn this off. Perhaps someone can confirm this. I am unable to test this at this time as I have only listing on eBay.com and not eBay.ca.

I hope this helps anyone reading this.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit will allow one to remove International Site Visibility on ebay.ca.

Select two or more listings. Then check them and Edit Field --> Listing Upgrades --> International Site Visibility and Remove from All.

But check your Account fees to see that you are, in fact, being billed whenever you edit. You probably are not, although it will warn you that you will be. In my experience, the form will tell you that you're being re-billed but it doesn't actually happen until the time comes for the listing to renew.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 7.34.59 PM.png

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can you not just choose WORLDWIDE shipping and then check off all those countries you do NOT want to ship to?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My listing show up in the UK and I have never had to pay any fee!!!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

" I don't know if it's really worth it."

NO, it is not worth paying extra for the UK visibility option.

All it does is include your listings in the domestic section of the search result page on eBay.uk. 

Otherwise, your listings will be seen in the international section (at the bottom) if you select to ship to the UK and provide a shipping cost.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@cooleastmarket wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Leslie

Are you having issues with seeing the option called "International site visibility" in the eBay advanced Sell Your Item form? If not, I will post this information to inform others of changes to the advanced Sell Your Item form that they may not be aware of.

The option for UK visibility has been hidden for a year or more in a site design change of the advanced eBay Sell Your Item form.  The option is on the second page of the Sell Your Item for at the top in the section called "Make your listing stand out". To the left of the "Make your listing stand out" is an arrowhead pointing at the section title. Click on it and it will now show the "International site visibility" option as well a sub-title and bold options.

A few sellers on eBay.ca Canada have asked about this option in the past year or so and where it went. I always found it extremely ironic that the site visibility option is hidden now in a section of the the advanced Sell Your Item form called "Make you listings stand out".

If you have a lot of listings to turn this option off, I do believe that using bulk editing has an option to turn this off. Perhaps someone can confirm this. I am unable to test this at this time as I have only listing on eBay.com and not eBay.ca.

I hope this helps anyone reading this.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit will allow one to remove International Site Visibility on ebay.ca.

Select two or more listings. Then check them and Edit Field --> Listing Upgrades --> International Site Visibility and Remove from All.

But check your Account fees to see that you are, in fact, being billed whenever you edit. You probably are not, although it will warn you that you will be. In my experience, the form will tell you that you're being re-billed but it doesn't actually happen until the time comes for the listing to renew.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 7.34.59 PM.png

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your help.  Yes, ironic that we can't find the VISIBILITY option.  

Cheers,

Leslie

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, I tried it and it worked perfectly.  

Best regards,

Leslie

Message 8 of 8
latest reply