Repair Service Listing

miklamot
Community Member

Hello everyone. I have an electronics repair business and decided to start a repair service for TV boards. The customer ships the board to me at their expense. When I get the board, I repair it, test it then ship it back to them with a tracking number.

I do not accept returns since I am not selling them a board. it is their board so they can't return something to me that doesn't belong to me.

Here is my listing. I want to cover my but with the listing description. Can someone look and give me some advice?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272207778919?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Repair Service Listing

xeposter
Community Member

You are not using eBay hot it is supposed to work. Here is how it is supposed to work (on the buyers side):

1. Buy the item
  2. Get it shipping to you
  3. Get the item
  4. Leave Feedback

----

You are not selling a physical item.

In your descriptions, make sure to be VERY specific about how the whole process works and that you will not accept returns.

You may want to add in that if the board ever breaks again, you can let the buyer send it back again for (ex.) half the price and will repair it again for them. I think this may make the buyers feel a little safer.

Good luck!

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is your listing is in the correct eBay category. I would think it belongs in Specialty Services -> Restoration and Repair -> Electronics

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thanks. I changed the category for my listing.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply