Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I want to launch a complaint against a EBay representative.

the bidding on my item has stopped. Because the increment has become to high. Nobody wants to bid 10 or 25 bucks each time. The reps, blew me off..pretty well told me to suck it up..they, Ebay has effectively stopped the bidding by refusing to remove...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Shipping" field blanks every time I click "recalculate", "preview". Works with "Send."

I've been trying to send an invoice for an hour. Both items the buyer bought are on the page. Every time I try to add the combined shipping cost, using ANY of the options for shipping, the field blanks out after I click "recalculate" in the form, or ...

seller!!!

I recently bought a Mini Gold Trommel from seller. (sorry I thought i bought) I did not get it!! The claimed it was on the way. It wasn't!! Canada Post couldn't help me either!!! I think i was ripped off!!! They still have not answered me!! I really ...

Resolved! Shipping issue

I have indicated in every listing that I ship to USA and Canada yet I keep getting messages from people in individual states saying that my post says I do not ship to their state? Why is this and how can I correct it?Kelley

Postal return

I went to my mailbox today ad found a parcel I had posted mid-week last week using paypal shipping through CP. There wasn't a post office marking to identify why it was returned so I went up the hill to chat with my postmaster. She thought it was odd...

Seller has had a massive increase in negative votes (28 in 30 days).

Does anyone have any experience with this seller? I am concerned that the products I ordered will not be as described and am having no success in direct communication with the seller. I opened up a case with PayPal as I am concerned. Love any feedbac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hudak backpeddling

Hudak has decided not to promote or implement Right to Work legislation if he is elected. Hudak is showing what he is really like.........again. It's no mystery that I have always disliked Hudak and disagreed with this US Right to Work concept but de...

Postal increase will it effect discounted stamps ..What is your view

Ok so here is me rough guesstimating yes that is my own word LOL.. So one seller on ebay selling $1000 worth of stamps for $908 Canadian ... After all the hassle of sorting through a losing a few cents here and there for not have the exact amount sta...

Why are people making auctions jump real high in price?

From a buyers point of view... I see some auction that have low start points and everything is kept at low price for a while and then all of a sudden i see some joe blo like double or even triple the current price in the auction. i just don't get it ...

Suspicion ebay buyer?

Hi guys, new ebay seller here so still learning - but heres a little issue that I would like some feedback regarding. I sold a product for $20 to the united states from Canada. Shipping will be "untracked" and will cost $8.00 buyer paid for it. Buyer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Boards are useless! What happened to User to User help?

The boards have changed. What happened to User to User help? ..Things have changed since Omar came up with eBay when he wanted to buy a Pez dispenser for his bride to be in 1995.He wanted to create a site for folks to buy items for there collectables...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad Enough To Get Spoof Emails

now I am getting them from Germany Written in German was supposed to be from Paypal it wasn't sent it to paypal and they confirmed it was a spoof just putting this out here case others receive one weavers

Resolved! Go Canada Go

End of first period 1-0 for Canada vs Sweden. I am so tired waking up 4 am PT to watch the game...

How do I get rid of "Search our catalogue"?

When I'm almost done creating a listing, i always have "Search our catalogue to see if it already has what you're selling..." But I dont' want to search the catalogue and even if I do, it doesn't find anything matching. How can I continue my listing ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers packaging was not good enough..

I ordered a screen protector and the first time the packaged was lost and I did not receive it for a while. The seller sent another one but when I received it the screen protector was damaged because it was packaged in a thin envelope. I contacted th...

Resolved! Shipping Coins

Good morning, We are downsizing and have listed a few coins for sale. May be a silly questions but when I ship do I list them as Coins or is there a better term to use to avoid any potential problems? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

At a complete loss ..don't know how to proceed

Something has happened that is a first for me in all my years of online shopping. I have a tracking number that shows an item was delivered to my address.. I was at home yesterday when it was supposedly delivered and believe me, it wasn't! Here is th...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

They MIGHT be bringing back buyer id's in the Sold list

For the past couple of hours it's been fluctuating between showing buyer id's for every item (including those paid together on one invoice) and not showing them (except in an invoice header). There have been times when I could refresh a few times in ...

How do you reach e-bay??Both my seller and I agreed to cancel but E-bay continues to hassle me

Both seller and I have Positively agreed to cancel a transaction but Ebay continues to hassle with automated responses to Force Payment for canceled transaction?? There are no e-mail options listed on e-bay to reach them personally and nothing but au...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Jerseys

I have been browsing eBay for a lot of years for various things. One of my passions is collecting authentic sports jerseys. Sadly, Chinese counterfeits have infiltrated sports jerseys over the last decade or so. I report most of what I come across, b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to track USPS packages once they arrive in Canada?

Hi, An item shipped from the US with USPS to Canada, if I check the Delivery status I get a note saying that delivery was attempted and that the item is being held and the recipient (me) contacted. Problem is I haven't been contacted and I have no id...

Listing Promotion - 1000 Items Per Day - BEWARE

On Feb. 13, I listed 1000 different items using Turbo Lister. As I expected, I was charged no fees.On Feb. 19, I had 954 items in my UNSOLD section. I listed 46 new items to make up for the 46 I had sold.I relisted the items in my UNSOLD using the bu...

Resolved! Listing says delivery up to 21 days, but after item is paid for, seller says 40 business days.

Seller doubled the delivery time after I paid for the items. Now they say it will take 40 business days. Business days do not normally include weekends so that means I would fall outside the 45 days for placing a resolution claim. I can accept that t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is a private buyer

What is a private buyer? Is it a person or simply a Reserved price gimmick?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.