Shipping to USA from ebay ca

Hey everyone, im new to selling on ebay and have a question. Sorry if this has been asked before but I have used the search button and still cant figure out what my problem is.. 

So im trying to sell ATV bearings from my place in canada and offer worldwide shipping, 

Weight of packaged item

400G

Length  12 cm. 
Width 12 cm. 
Height 5 cm.

Those are the dimensions of my package, the bearing is smaller then what I have put in but i planned my way of packing and this is what i came up with,
Now when I pick a shipping option for USA and other countries and check my listing it keeps telling me to enter a Valid zip code. I have read that the package has to be a certain dimension to ship to usa but that would also make my Canadian customers pay more for shipping to them. Theres only one option to put in my dimensions and weight for the package weather i want to ship locally or internationally. 
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in Advance

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shipping to USA from ebay ca

The search button worked! Ive answered my own question..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Shipping to USA from ebay ca

You are new enough to selling that you are probably being defaulted to the Simplified Sell Your Item form.

Check the drop down menu under SELL and try the Advanced Form.

It's three to five pages long depending on your category, but not difficult and allows for a lot more flexibility in shipping.

You're still too new for overseas shipping though. Wait till your DSRs appear first and you are no longer on the 21 Day Hold.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply