The items I listed have not displayed on landing page!

I listed about 80 items but they are not in the landing page. perticularly  Item number 261240889418

How could this happened? it is because i am a new seller? so they are putting me off? no make sense. at least I could see my item that I listed right? I know it is very competitive. but I usually made a good sale out of  it. even though it does not make good sale, at least could see what I listed.

is this true  If I use all of 50 free listing, and no relisted item anymore because of the insertion fee and my other listed items selling would go down?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: The items I listed have not displayed on landing page!

New listings take time to be indexed by eBay into search. It can range from a few minutes to hours (it seems to be very fast now compared to years ago). So if you check right away after listings they will not be seen in search.

When I click on your View Listings link, I can see 76 listings. So they are listed. Try again later to see the items in search.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Take a look Health & Beauty Makeup Makeup Tools & Accessories Brushes 

You will find over 20,000 listings!

The odds of your listing being seen on the front page are only 25 in 20,000 (one eighth of one percent)

There is nothing you or eBay can do about it.  Everyone trying to sell in that sub-category has the same low visibility problem.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The item used to be busy with over 800 viewers and moret han 45 watchers, but sale was slow compared to how much it has been seen. so I just End the listing and relisted. since then, the viewing count goes down ( it seemed stop at veiwing counts 2) it went up only when I click. is it anything to do that realy end list? Thank you so much for reply!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ending the listing will not help sell your items.

You need patience until buyers find the listing.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I searched for "cosmetic makeup kit" and got 24,500 listings. Oye. Free shipping was still over 11,000 in Canada. Work yer keywords. Make sure you use all 80 spaces.

When you click "submit", it tells you it can take up to 24 hours to show up. Yes, new sellers tend to wait longer. My listings show up almost instantly.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply