Turned my Store back on and it took over 24 hrs for store items to appear.

Doesn't really matter anyway, I came home sick. Dr. said I have an ear, throat, sinus and chest infection! Thanks to hubby still able to ship sold items but don't have energy to list anything. Can't even get the energy to turn on my PC. Doing this with my IPad, most I can manage. Was having such a good time too!

Need to buy shares in tylenol.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

So sorry to hear that -- aren't summer colds/flus/infections the worst!  When everybody else is out enjoying the sunshine and warm weather that we wait the whole year for, it seems particularly cruel.   

I'm chatting here when I am supposed to be working late tonight to try to get the last of my listings done before Arthur arrives. Woman Very Happy   We have a 200-year old house so I figure she's seen her share of hurricanes and stood up to them all.

Hope you feel better soon!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There are quite a few posts on .com boards about store listings taking a long time to show once the store is taken off of vacation. Apparently if you bulk edit your listings....no need to actually change anything...the listings will start showing again.

Hope that you feel better soon!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

So sorry you are sick, maybe it would be better to just put your store on vacation again, things are so slow anyway. Just take care of yourself.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply