WHY? shipping from the USA is 2 to 3 times more then the item you buy Like die cast cars???

I as a member think this USPS is a scam by the sellers.... As they can't get the money they want for their item so they fabricate a outrages price for shipping. I know that to send a 1/18 or 1/24 die cast car is only about $10  to $15.00 at the most. I refuse to be BLACKMAILED TO PAY THESE PRICES BY THE SELLER  and who ever else gets a piece of the money grab scam.Something has to be done to PROTECT the BUYER or  BUYERS won't buy on E BAY anymore... Let's get it together Sellers and E Bay and we all can be HAPPY..OR BUYERS WILL START TO GO TO THESE FLEA MARKETS AND GET THEIR PRODUCTS  THEN NO ON WINS EXCEPT THE BUYER.....----------------------------------- Thank You   Nov-24-2013  @ 10.10 am  Sunday---------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  A  LOYAL  MEMBER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

WHY? shipping from the USA is 2 to 3 times more then the item you buy Like die cast cars???

marnotom!
Community Member

Is there a note on the listing pages for these items that they're being shipped through the Global Shipping Program rather than strictly by mail?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

OMG, you are here ranting again?!  Ah well, at least this time you didn't use CAPS.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply