Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

unpaid item, buyer sent message saying he will not pay - how does it work - what do I do now

Hi, I have a buyer who won an item on eBay. He sent me a message 3 days later stating that he will not buy the item. I waited for the 4th day so I could select the "I haven't received payment option" (That option was disabled, I had to wait 4 days) I...

Unable to send, stuck with "Browse our catalog"

I'm trying to sell an item for 1 week now, but eBay won't let me. I chose: Sell an Item, enter a Title, Search the catalog, my item is not there, I "continue without using the catalog, entering all the requested info and when i click on "Continue" at...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! new eBay seller, still awaiting payment days later

Hi - I am a new eBay seller, and I sold an item seven days ago and My eBay page still indicates "awaiting payment". As a first-time seller, eBay indicated on an info page that my payment would be held because of limited selling experience. If the buy...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

priority international shipping.....why use it. Very expensive and not that much faster to Canada.

I have questioned sellers about the use of Priority Shipping International. It is very expensive and usually not that much faster. I live in Canada and buy low cost used goods, and when the shipping ends up being over $20 for a $10-30 item I question...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold items not showing on eBay.ca

Woke up this morning... Saturday.... March 1....2014 Went to ... My eBay on eBay.ca....and sold items were NOT showing. Tried several options... still nothing... on eBay.ca However, everything was showing on eBay.com. NOTHING is showing under Sold on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final value fees on international shipments with calculated domestic service.

I quote the ebay.ca help site at the following link http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/insertion-fee.html#fvf If you list on eBay.ca and a Canadian buyer purchases your item, your final value fee for shipping is calculated using the shipping service that...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who pays for shipping a replacement item send to buyer deemed defective??

I have a regular same item I sell. Now I have a defective unit out of 4 units the buyer purchased. Not sure how I handle the shipping of replacement to buyer? I would obviously request defective one be sent back. Any thoughts? My suggestion was, if I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Commercial account with canda post ..Deep discounts

So with a min of 1000 parcel to Canada a year i can get deep discount and reaching volumes of 5000 would give me Expedited to anywhere in ontario for about $5 .. right now my volume hit the 1000 a year Canada post here is the price difference Paypal ...

Still haven't receive the laptop

Hi to all I won a laptop on Jan 21 and the seller shipped it out on Jan 29 by registered air mail from Indonesia. The tracking # is legit. The tracking # is RR004299639IDWhat should I do now ? May I know how long would it take for me to receive my it...

Payment

I am buying 2 items and won an item, can I pay for them together? If so how do I do that?

Cross Border Shipping

I live in BC near the US border. I know lots of people buy items online and then have a mailbox or shipping service in the States that they get their items from, saving time and money. Is it possible to take items across the border from Canada to the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller needs help re: Best Offer accepted and terms of payment

I accepted a Best Offer from a well seasoned buyer/seller on Feb. 17th. On the 19th they sent a message saying that they were glad they won but they were retired, had gone over their budget and wouldn't be able to pay until March 2nd! I am unemployed...

How do I revise using a CSV file?

I want to do a mass replacement of about 500 photos in active GTC listings with slightly bigger ones to comply with the 500 pixel rule. I have generated pics and put in a revision CSV file as shown in the tool I am using. It gives me a flle that look...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer requesting to cancel order

so an item just sold, and within 24 hours the buyer is asking for a refund due to a "family crisis" .. i'm sure he is just having buyers remorse and wants his money back.. thats fine.. my question is, if i order a full refund through paypal, how do i...

Buyer claims they are unable to pay due to technical issues

A buyer "purchased" my item 4 days ago. Immediately after, they requested a lower rate for shipping and I refused, explaining that the shipping rate is already less than the actual cost I incur to ship the item. They later informed me they would pay ...

Hmm got an emai from ebay messaging, but no message within eBay itself.....

This morning I got the regular email message from a customer asking questions about a possible return from the eBay messaging system. However there is no message in eBay messaging for it! (At least in myEbay). This is the first time that has ever hap...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay, why do you hate sellers so ?

Get a load of this story: I sold an item to this buyer about a year and a half ago who copied it and reproduced it to sell on Ebay. He thought he was clever because he changed his user name and then bought materials with which to reproduce the item s...

Who to use for insurance from Canada

Can anyone recommend who to use for insurance for items over $2000 sent from Canada? CP's options are limited and most only seem to go up to $1000. i sell under another account with fairly expensive items and i am getting worried about coverage optio...

windows 8.1 and IE

Anyone know what's going on? Windows 8.1 with IE. For days I couldn't get the drop down menu for searching by lowest price, highest, etc. That finally seems to be working.In my ebay watched items I can only see page 1 won't let me see pages 2 and 3 ....

HoHum!

Only 59979 listings to go on this listing sale. I just can't get in the mood!

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turkey

Just looking for everyone's experiences shipping to Turkey. First time for me.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.