What do I do with a seller sending me automatic messages?

Hi I have been sending a message to one of the sellers on eBay about a watch I was suppose to have received back in Dec. and nothing yet. Then they told me that they would send another one in it's place because I didn't receive the first one and still nothing, I have sent them about 10 messages or more and they just sent back an automatic messages that's it,. I am so tired of it, I just want my item !!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What do I do with a seller sending me automatic messages?

They are lying.

But you know that don't you?

The 'replacement' scam is a relatively new one out of Asia. Not only is there no replacement, there was never anything sent to begin with.

By now the deadlines (30 days, 45 days and 180 days) for filing an eBay dispute have passed.

Stop communicating with the seller. And in future never agree to a replacement. Get a refund and then if you still trust the seller, re-order.

Now.

Go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just a useful mediator) Phone the 1-800 number on the card and ask the clerk about a chargeback. Have your transaction numbers, payments, dates, currency etc handy to help her process your refund.

However, do this immediately, even cards have deadlines.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply