Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

New system coming and US buyers filing case trying to ask questions

How does that affect you on the new system for example ... I have had 13 cases open in the last 3 weeks all closed withing a couple days because they were just trying to ask me something and filed a case instead so from my understanding this could ge...

Late coupon use.

I am new to ebay and didn't remember I had a coupon of $10 for any purchase over $100. I made a payment of $179US. Is it too late to add that coupon to this payment if it is eligible?

2 bidders, one with 0 feedback and 4 bids, should I be worried?

While I've been a member and buyer for some time, I've just recently started selling on ebay. My first auction turned out to have a non-responsive/non-paying bidder. I've re-listed the collection and the of the first two bidders, the most recent bidd...

gibberish user names

I just asked someone whose user name was basically a bunch of gibberish with a couple of periods breaking it into three parts how he got the name (registered in November 2013). His answer was "they kind of just gave it to me". The first part was a no...

interesting scammers found

since lately some color therapy tools r popping up on the net with ridiculously high prices, i decided to look them up on ebay.So far I found 2 UNUSUAL sellers with listings. one got tool sold from China for 5$ otherwise, he sells it for 254$http://w...

Unable to use ebay!!!

Where to start with the nonsense I'm experiencing??? I am English-speaking Canadian. Opened my ebay.ca account years ago in Canada. English is my selected language on ebay. Have spent some time in Hong Kong. Stupidly changed my shipping address to Ho...

Ebay credit

I recently got my invoice only to discover that I do not have a balance owing, but I have credit! I would like to know how I can go about using it? Any suggestions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"my ebay" link not working

The "My eBay" link at the top of the page hasn't been workng for more than 24 hours now, it takes me to an ebay error screen that says "The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding." The drop-down items work (at least the f...

Extracting $ from PayPal

It currently takes over a week to transfer money from PayPal over to my credit card. Withdrawl to Bank (3-5 days) + Pay Credit Card Bill (2-4 days). Is there a faster way?

My crocodile wallet was removed by eBay.

Today I received notification from eBay that stated we cannot sell crocodile products anymore otherwise we are risking a suspension. There are approximately 15,000 crocodile wallets currently being sold on eBay. Accorded to CITES Appendix II we can i...

Powerseller Discussion Board?

The other day I had problems getting on to the U.S. Powerseller Board and today I don't see a Powerseller Board on this forum. Does anyone see it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious Buyer with Zero Feedback and other red flags

I recently sold a fairly valuable set of silver coins through BIN, and the person who bought it from me has some suspicious red flags.They have zero feedback, their ebay user name sounds like a bot name (a bunch of random letters and numbers), accord...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay automagically generating eBay ids for new users?

I am asking this because I have seen a number of new buyers who's ids are like this: "something looks like they created"-"about 7 characters of gibberish" so something like (this is a totally ficticious ebay name by the way) "myebayid-g8Ky31Z" I've s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller listed items again

Hello! Please check two items: . This items was sold last 1-2 weeks but seller listed items again! This seller have a few different ID and he self increase price. When is bidding finish, he is winning bidder but after few days he send second chance o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Follow seller problem

ebay has changed things yet again and having problems with it.. I used to have a favourite sellers section.. not it's called a "follow seller". Since they have changed this recently i am unable to 'follow" a seller. I keep getting"Sorry, there was an...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Glitch in "each additional" postage

When listing this morning, I am finding that not only is there an "each additional" box on the shipping cost, but the second box now has a repeat of the first shipping cost!

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am not signed up with eBay Deals, yet I am receiving the stupid emails

I've never signed up for eBay Deals, I click unsubscribe on the email and it brings me to a webpage that's IN ITALIAN!!!!! That's helpful!So after translating the page, I learn the links just redirect me to ebay preferences where nowhere on the page ...

Problems ordering supplies from Canada Post

I have just spent about 35 minutes trying to order supplies from Canada Post online. Pouches, fragile stickers, air mail stickers, all free. I have done it dozens of times before. This time it just would not go through, couldn't verity my credit card...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recent Sale Prices

Is there any way to track the recent sale prices of specific items on EBay?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not really a problem....but

I always post that I've never (luckily) had a problem - but there was one so long ago. Ordered a great unusual hoodie from China and after many, many weeks (I'm used to buying from there) it didn't arrive. Msgd seller and he sent another one - THEN t...

• 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Paypal Canada Post Shipping Label too small....

I am having a problem with Paypal Canada post shipping labels.. when i print them they are only like an inch big i have been using this for years and never had this problem. can anyone shed some light?? Thanks so much, ~gamesnthangs~

How long to allow First Class Int'l NY to ON ?

Is 3 weeks / 14 business days long enough ?First package was small and sent Priority - arrived in 4 days, not assessed. If this larger package was supposedly mailed on the 18th 'First Class' and will probably get dinged at customs for tax, how long i...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Policy not loading properly. Please help.

Hello, I am having trouble listing items because the shipping policy simply does not load. I've created the policy as follows: Domestic Shipping: Calculated - Canada Post Regular Parcel International Shipping: Calculated - Canada Post Expedited Parce...

How do you report a flaw in the ebay "pay now" invoicing system.

Long story short. Shipping was more than expected seller advised buyer. Seller revised invoice but when buyer went to summary page and attempted to "pay now" an invoice amount came up displaying a total that included a additional fee. The buyer got f...

feedback in listings

I see listings where the feedback for the products are listed beneath the body of the listing so that customes can see the previous feedback from others right in the body a the add. How is this done???

SHOPPING CART

Hi there, just a quick question about the Cart. Is it me?! In that sometimes I see the Shopping Cart in the top right hand corner and sometimes I don't. I recently ordered 2 items from the U.K. - second item shipping was free. Can't remember exactly ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.