Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canada Post - New price using meter

I found this on Canada Post website, about new letter price starting March 31.http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/price_service_changes_2014_en.pdf Canada - $0.75 instead of $0.85US - $1.15 instead of $1.2International - $2.2 instead ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel listing - fees back

Hello, I listed too fast an item and I was chaged 35 cents. Is there a way to cancel it? I didn't want to pay the Gallery Plus (US $0.35) that was in promotion for free last week. Thank you in advance!

we are now followers on .ca as well

I see they got rid of saved sellers and we now are using followers as well. Still a bunch of garbage as can not leave notes about sellers any more. Another useless change for the worse to hurt everyone, buyers and sellers

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I remove a bidder from a country that I do not ship to in active listing?

I have a listing about to end and the high bidder is from a Country I do not ship to. Should I remove the bidder immediately?What happens if they win the auction? I wasn't aware you can block member from countries you don't ship to.

Neil Young protests our oil sands

Neil Young nneds to go live in an igloo for a spell and burn whale oil to keep warm. But then Greenpeace would be after him for that. Better switch to seal or warlus oil instead. “It’s all marketing. It’s all big money. This oil is all going to China...

• 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

LESLIE (Moderator) PLEASE READ!

Leslie, I'm afraid I'm getting fed up of trying to look for a thread I posted. I posted one about a glitch I was having, and still am re not being able suddently to refine my searches as when I click on the SEE ALL button nothing is happening. I orig...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake 925 Stirling Silver Jewelry from China. Is this much of a problem?

I have bought several items of 925 Stirling Silver from China. Now I read that most of this is fake?? I am reselling some of this locally. If this is fake, what are my legal actions against Ebay for allowing this to happen in the first place?Thanks B...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duty (USA)

Hi,An item that costs $ 799.99 and shipped by Canada Post to United States, is that the buyer will have to pay some duties?

Down Again?

Unable to print labels, anyone else? Have cleared my cache all that good stuff....nothin Keep getting the: The connection was interruptedThe connection to www.paypal.com was interrupted while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavai...

lost item

Something has happened that is a first for me in all my years of on line shopping. I have a tracking number that shows an item was delivered on March 15th, 2014. But as of March 28th, have not received anything I contacted USPS at Dover, Florida, twi...

Tracking an item

I bought an item and checked out as a guest,then received a tracking number, how do I track my item?

selling & holding payment for 21 days issues !!!!

i want to try to sell on ebay ...i sell elsewhere not on EBAY .... today i received a message from PAYPAL telling me i am no longer need to wait for 21 days to receive payments means any payment i receive will be available immediately .... SO is that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do about a seller who has not sent the item I purchased and paid for?

I bought an item, paid immediately with PayPal, way back in Sept. 2013. The item has never been received, the seller keeps putting me off with reassuring emails but in fact seems to just churn out emails without intending to supply the item purchased...

Resolved! How long does a buyer have to send an item back?

Hi again, and thanks in advance. A buyer won an auction from me on March 9th. On the 17th she contacted me and said the unit (a Game Boy) wasn't charging. I KNOW it was charging, but whatever, she said she'd give it a while or whatever. She contacted...

Deleting items from watch list?

This week I noticed that I can't delete items in my Watch List.Previously, I could always check the box to the left of the item, hit the DELETE button at the bottom and it would ask me to confirm deleting the number of items.Now this function doesn't...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

man my kid is funny

Both my kids were in the hospital for the last 4 days due to having an Pneumonia so my house for the last week has been a sad state of affairs.. We get home last night kids are starting to get upbeat again so today i ask .. Andie are you going to tak...

Resolved! Why is there a difference in price

made an offer, offer was accepted price was total incl ship $174.99us. http://www.xe.com/ (174.99us=193.53cdn) Paypal tells me it's $199.49cdn WHY ???

Resolved! HS code help now please

I am trying to ship a Playstation Dance Mat to the USA, first time I have seen this stupid HS thing. The code I am getting is 10 digits, and paypal shipping won't accept the code. I keep getting "put a valid 6-13 digit code to continue. So what I am ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.