Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

supreme lister email from ebay

I received an email from Supreme Lister offering me a $15 coupon and to click on a button to pay for my purchase. Is this valid and from ebay or is it fraudulent? the email came from "Order confirmation [automatic@supreme.de]" to confirm the details ...

What I purchased today seller says it is out of stock

I purchased a bag today from a seller, and he sent me this message :Hello,Thank you so much for your purchasing.But just want to let you know this bag111110554671 Classic Vintage Real Leather Lady Boy Coffee Backpack Shoulder Bag Satchel Purse is out...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

2002 GMC Sierra pick-up truck

I am talking with a woman through auto trader who says you will be acting as third party for the purchase of this vehicle, however i cannot see any evidence of this truck's existence on your site. Is a Patricia Brown selling a truck of this descripti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

to make return what do I do first

I made 2500$ purchase and I wana return the item back, what do I have to do first go to the post office and return the item that's it ,or do I have to do anything else ,I haven't return anything back its my first time and im worry if the person doesn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I block some member ID click buy my item?

How can I block some member ID to click buy my item? Because I got a buyer bought my items for a few times but she always need to return item after use them for 10 - 12 days before over valid time to return. I loose the postage and products with this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

2.4GHZ Wireless Audio Video A/V Transmitter Receiver

Has anyone had any bad experiences with buying items from Seller User ID: ? I bought a 2.4GHZ Wireless Audio Video A/V Transmitter Receiver that does not work. They refused to pay for return shipping, so I am stuck with this junk. Just to let you kno...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

uploading pictures

rying to upload pictures standard format the browse section does not appear? help anybody.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning a tracked item from the US

My husband went behind my back & ordered me a necklace off ebay, when I found out & checked out the auction & the sellers feedback it became pretty obvious that he was ripped off & the item coming is a fake. From a past experience I know he can not o...

There is no Browse button on my Standard Uploader for photos, just the Upload button, any ideas why?

I can't seem to get Standard Upload to work for photos, there is no Browse button to access my photos, only an Upload button at the bottom. Any thoughts as to why? Is there something I'm missing or need to do or download? I tried clicking on the line...

What is with people outbidding themselves

I have been trying to purchase some items and I have noticed people outbidding themselves, not just once but 4-10 times in a row. Im not sure if it is the seller bidding to raise the price or just an automatic bid. Automatic bids should not go ahead ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

same seller cancels bidding twice.

Hi,I bid and won a item but seller wanted to cancel because of miscommunications between seller and supplier what seller stated me.I've got refund.I bid same item again few days later and won. the seller wanted to cancel again.I agreed because of sam...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saving sellers in lists.

I moved some sellers from my "saved sellers" list into the related lists from the "your lists" section then deleted the sellers from the saved sellers list. At first these sellers appeared at the bottom of each list. Now they don't appear. How do I v...

would u give me any discount on my order?

hi I'm really interested with hairstylist case I'm wondering if u can give me any discount on it because i found it cheaper on other website but they don't ship to canada thank u

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying multiple things from same seller

I want to buy the left hand side cover and a right-hand side cover from the same seller but then I will pay double the freight just wondering how I can put both pieces on one order?

feeback

want to leave multiple feedback at one time

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Your list" lists

I know, that is double speak but I am asking about the Your List option on My eBay as opposed to about a listing. I have several lists set up to track the bidding on items to see what the prices are so I know what is a good price and what isn't. Some...

Secret Question doesn't show?

I have a laptop but I also just recently bought a new computer and now ebay is telling me to confirm my account because I logged into my account from the new computer and it tells me to select by phone or email to get the security code and I clicked ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Billing

I have nothing listed and I keep getting Billed $10 every month threw pay pal?

All my latest purchases were erased from my eBay when I still haven't received two of them...??

I received items yesterday and decided to archived them. I still have two items that I paid that are suppose to arrive soon. Since I archived my 3 items, all of my items have disappeared like I never bought them...I can't find them anywhere on my acc...

Photo does not comply with our policy, but it was accepted in the past

I'm trying to relist a sold item, and when I relist, I get the message that the Photo does not comply with policy....but it did in the past and I have several similar items that worked has well and are presently on EBay. Same size, same features.Here...

Shipping using own Canada post account

Hello, Question to high volume sellers. I was wondering if it is possible to use your own commercial Canada Post account on eBay or PayPal instead of using theirs? I do a high volume of shipments and the discount eBay offers is a joke, it used to be ...

Pay pal is requesting that I get verified by entering my bank account number

Pay pal is requesting I get verified by entering my bank account number. I am a Canadian and been registered with ebay since 2003. Why all of a sudden is this necessary ? My question, if I link my bank account to my pay pal account will I have to tra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.