Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I won a ps3 game from Quebec. Is the game going to be in french?

So I placed a bid on Call Of Duty Black Ops2 for PS3. I had found the item on for bidding and when I clicked it, it had 30 seconds left till the bid was over. Right at the 10 second countdown I placed the final bid and won. Now I did not read where i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insertion Fees

Why am I paying insertion fees when I have a store that allows me 500 Canadian and 500 USA listings. I never go over. Did I miss something?

Item listed is a sample, specified "This a sample, not for sale" is it legal?

I've seen many peoples selling this item "http://www.ebay.ca/itm/KEURIG-4-K-CUP-SAMPLE-PACK-CAFE-ESCAPES-CARAMEL-VANILLA-MOCHA-CHAI-LATTE-/171226578213?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dde63d25&_uhb=1" witch is part of a promotion on Keurig.com. The ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

taking of my negative comment about this seller

As part of my agreement with the seller in order for him to send me a full refund of the item i bought and the return the money for the shipping i like eBay to remove my negative comment about this seller.And he will reimburse me via pay pall i guess...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal label is incredibly tiny

Not sure what happened, but since about a week ago, anytime I try to print a label from paypal, it's about a tenth of the normal size. Freaking tiny. Same thing on different computers. What's going on?

Should we downgrade rating of seller when this happens....

Hi, I see it happening more often now. The seller is promising to ship within a short time after payment but all he or she does is print of the shipping ticket from the system to generate the tracking number and they send it to you but the package is...

selling lego

hello don't know if this is the right forum for this as this is my first post.can someone help.i just picked up large lot of legos.I wanted to sell as a lot.but now that I look at it closer some are marked mega blok and some lego.do buyers care what ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filtering Sellers

Is there any way, perhaps in your settings/preferences to filter out certain sellers. I peruse the archery section and there is one guy, selling carved knife handles under the 'bows' section that I would like to filter out, also, there is someone sel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping question from total noobtard

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271390161348?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649What's the best and cheapest method to ship an item such as this? I'm going to use canada post, who say it will be about 21 dollars to the US, and I'm not sure how...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any have a buyer that just drives them nuts LOL

I have 1 buyer that is great a delight... they buy items all the time and have for years .. They are always polite understanding and couldn't ask for a better buyer BUTI get messages from this buyer like i was their boyfriend or something atleast 1 a...

Amazon gave me the boot..

On the bright side i was closing it anyways this week LOL.. They gave me the boot because well sale were slow so min feedback makes everyone damaging .. A guy bought a 3D movie and thought it was the new 3d but it was the old typeso the buyer claimed...

Why French?

Anyone know why homepage is in French when I have defaulted to English? Very strange.Is eBay Canadian Head office in Val Dor???

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware Of CROOKED PAY PAL - They will crook you out of your money.

Just wanting to let other No that Pay Pal is a Bunch of Crooks ! if you Convert your money over to pay for something International And u convert it all over to The correct currency , it will still by Default Take it from your US Dollar Balance. And a...

when i have made a bid on an item and they don't answer back how long am i held to bid commitment

when i bid on a watch, the seller counter bid, i countered the bid last night at 2047, i haven't heard back from him and have another item i watch i would like to bid on, how long do i have to wait on the seller to counteroffer or decline my last bid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Punitive photo policy discourages compliance

All of a sudden, after more than a decade of selling successfully on eBay, I keep getting told that my photos don't comply with eBay "policy." But when I get this message and am prevented from listing, eBay WILL NOT TELL ME WHICH PHOTO or PHOTOS need...

Can I withdraw a bid I made

Hi I placed a bid on what i thought was a kit and it turns out the seller is selling an empty box fdrom the kit. Can i retract my bid?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

possible system problem with store search by title and description

Good Evening, Seems I have a problem while doing a search of my store's items by title and descriptionI use this search very often when I am preparing new listings of cards and illustrators are frequent. Example: I have many cards with illustrations ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.