Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Pay more money for noting

I can you tell me for what am pay more money Avery time am try the buy something can you fix thatThanksMario

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to Hungary

Recent Technical jan.30 since I know nothing. Global tracking number on the basis of days later I saw come out of international duty and headed toward this goal slowly for four days .. Where Can I follow up?And I do not even know after U.S. Customs p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i see my items that i bought

How can i be able to look at the stuff that i bought from 3 months ago. Please help me out. I BOUGHT STUFF FROM MORE THAN A MONTH AND I DID NOT RECEIVE , NOT SURE WHAT I BOUGHT ???thanks

Requested seller to cancel transaction?

I purchased 2 dinner plates from US seller. GPS shipping is 35.00!! I'm waiting for reply. Ive bought from the USA from 2004 to 2009 and payed duty at the post office. Are USA sellers forced to us this method off shipping?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Low DSR for shipping.

Someone left me a 1 or 2 for shipping time on my DSR, should I try to get it removed? I'm not responsible on how long the mail takes once it leaves my hand. I send out same day or next day depending on the time of purchase. Most of my feedback reflec...

Resolved! j ai achete un produit sur ebay

j ai achete un produit sur ebay , je suis entre en contact avec le vendeur , parce que le produit en question est defectueux je voudrai le retourner et je me bute a une serie d oppsitons donc je ne ne peux pas entrer en contact pour retourner le dit ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Shipping Fee

Why am I being pennied to death over shipping? I charge exactly what the post office charges me and yet get charged mere pennies for what ebay considers necessary because why? I also thought we were allowed to charge handling, which btw, I include in...

What is a "A" stamp worth

What is a "A" stamp worth, when using for postage. Or can I even use them?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i add a color selection option

I have noticed that some people listing the same items under the same category have a color selection option. I see no way to add this when listing an item in the same category they are using.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I on the right board for this posting?.

How do you know who uses GPS? I have no idea how this is being shipped. Shipping on sellers invoice states International Priority Shipping. All I know is that for 2- 9" dinner plates for 25.00, the shipping is 29.18 and Import charge is 6.76. I want ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I combine shipping charges on BUY IT NOW items?

A prospective buyer would like to buy some of my BUY IT NOW items and wants to know how he can pay for them and have me adjust the shipping price to accommodate the total sales. I have never sold his way before on the buy it now auction, and am soppo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When Taking A Picture is Not A Good Idea. AT Least Not For The Thieves

2 Bright Sparks broke into a car here on Friday and stole 2 ipad minis Guess they were so proud of themselves they decided to commemorate the moment by taking pictures of themselves the ipads had the iCloud feature, which automatically sends photogra...

Hi - When 1 buyer has purchased several lots & I click on send invoice , the Send Payment Info scree

Hi - When 1 buyer has purchased several lots & I click on send invoice , the Send Payment Info screen appears in which the Shipping cost is the total of the quoted shipping costs for each individual lot. When I change the amount to the corrected comb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still more Ontario Liberal Boondoogles.

Ontario's Liberal government will move quickly to retroactively raise the $10.25 an hour minimum wage, which has been frozen for four years, sources said Monday.Government sources said there would be an announcement later this week to hike the minimu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you list free shipping to Canada do you get automatic 5 stars in DSR?

Posting ID. If you list free shipping to Canada, but someone from the US or Sweden buys from you and they have to pay shipping, do you still get 5 stars if they leave FB? I would say that I sell 40% to Canada, 40% to the US and 20% to Europe and Asia...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting on Ebay

So I ended all my listings since they were all ending soon (within an hour).Now I relisted them but I realized that the quantities were the original quantities I had posted and don't reflect the sales I've made. Is there anyway to fix this??

rip off by seller and ebay mistake

In June last year, I have purchased he following item, I was in the process of moving, item was no forwarded o my new address,Canada post returned i back o the seller with a tracking number. I contacted he seller changed all my info on ebay and paid ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Bought From A Now Removed User, My Item Never Arrived, And I Am Typing This 46 Days Later. HELP

Well, basically what happened is that I found a great deal, made the purchase, then maybe 4 days later, I check eBay only to learn that the item and the seller have been removed. So I Click on it, and it tells me I should wait 10 days after the said ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I did not receive my item. contacted seller they resent. still have not received.

I did not receive my item. Contacted seller and they resent item. Still have not received. As it was an international shipment I allowed time. Now it is over 45 days so I cannot open a case. Seller has agreed to refund but is requesting my paypal acc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The format of photos to insert for sale is rejected by Ebay because do not comply with Ebay policy,

I have been selling for years and I never had problems to insert the photos for sale. Now the photos do not comply with Ebay policy. I set up the Cannon machine, in colour picture, on JPEG image, auto detected, resolution 100, and it is not accepted ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Toyota employees may unionize

I suppose if they want to lose their jobs. The last ten major manufacturing plants to shut down were unionized, reported on news radio this morning. Toyota workers may be on verge of joining Unifor Unifor has signed up enough Toyota workers in Canada...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payed for Macbook Pro but never received was relisted and resold on me

I bought and payed for a Macbook Pro on Dec 18/2013. I never received it. I kept asking for a tracking number and was told there was a death in the family, followed by his friend was going to mail it, to no response at all. Now I see it was re-listed...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

US buyers trying to buy from a Canadian seller

Recently I have had several American buyers contact me in regards to an item that I have for sale and their problem is either they cannot buy it or they are unable to get a quote on shipping meaning that I am losing potential sales. I contacted eBay ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.