Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

buyer protection plan is **bleep** if you have to send back to china

twice now I have been burned by China sellers. This time sending me a PAL camera instead of the NTSC one that I requested. If I have to send it back to China it would cost me $75 to get tracking, so they have you over a barrel. Buyer protection does ...

how does anybody make any money here

Between ebay and paypal they get you good , The bigger the sale the deeper they go in your pockets..I guess no one is forcing me to sell on ebay, but from all the fees, then the time packing the item, buying packing material and driving to the postal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal and tracking Small Packets

Hi There, I usually use Canada Post to deliver my goods and most often they fall under small packet.. The only thing I hate about this is that there is no tracking number and this has cost me... If I use paypal labels do they provide a tracking #? If...

Fake Diamonds

I have over the years bought a lot on Ebay, many diamonds!, recently learned about fakes, there are many and I have quite a few, went through about 20 today, 5 fake!!!! passed the old diamond testrer, did not pass my new tester ! Buyer Beware!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have ordered an item not received after two months supplier doesn't answer

Q1 Ultra Smart Case Cover+LCD+Pen For ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400C 10.1" Tablet (item: 230946208939 transaction: 910566990013 )Dear Sir/MadamI have ordered above not received after two months contacted supplied no answer from him.Opened a cse with you,b...

eBay Surveys Sellers on Proposed Feedback Changes: End of DSRs?

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 28, 2013 eBay surveyed sellers over the weekend about proposed changes to its feedback system, and many users are convinced it's just a formality before eBay rolls out such changes site-wide. The survey covered...

a person i purchased from says she has shipped my order and has refunded me $4.00.

A person i purchased from says she has shipped my order and has refunded me $4.00.I have received a email in my hotmail telling me this, and i also see it here in my messages on ebay. My hotmail says i must respond and sign in to my paypal account to...

Why can some people post multiple options on categories which don't allow it (IE cell phone acc.)

I am trying to find out how to sell items with multiple options (IE Color) in the cell phone accessory category. There are lot's of sellers who do it, but when I research it seems that it is not a category which supports this.. Help please!

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

I live in Canada and I have recently bought an item that costs exactly 20 dollars - when I was paying for it, an additional charge of 9 dollars popped up - for import duties from the US to Canada because the seller is using the Global Shipping Progra...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 83 helpful

Cancelling Reserved Bids

I NEED TO KNOW, ASAP, HOW TO CANCEL A RESERVED BID. I SET RESERVED BIDS ON SOME ITEMS I DO NOT WANT.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to contact the seller?

I want to buy the purple and pink, size 8-10 under the link below, how many do you have? I'm going to buy a few pairs of the shoes, could you provide me a cheaper rate? Pls reply to me ASAP. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Electro-Purp...

Hello Guy!! I fell l was cheated from this seller

things brought is missed, 2 times sent mail to ask help from this seller but never give any response ..so time is more over than 45 days as ebay conditions... So, what should I do.. or think this is like my bad destinay ans stop to shouting ,keep qui...

who is supposed to leave feedback first

Reguarding the issues with feedback extortion.......who is supposed to leave feedback first ? ...the buyer or seller ? thanks in advance............A.M.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers - add note to seller when making a purchase

On Oct 15th - for the ist time after many years - I made an eBay purchase from a US eBay Store. For 10 days. my package did not show up as being received at the local USPS post office. You can imagine my worries, and my wondering. Can I trust this sy...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay needs to change their policies

I had listed an item and a scammer had "bought it" I contacted ebay and put it back up. To be "bought" buy one of this scammer guy's buddies. I'm not stupid enough to fall for their trap. HOWEVER, the scammer requested my personal information, and eb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers from the United State not able to calculate shipping

Hi all...I am having trouble with the shipping calculator lately. I've had a few emails from potential buyers in the United states saying that they cannot calculate shipping cost. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I've set the International shipping to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I edit my collection?

EBay let me create my collection,I did. But I can not find where is my collection and how to edit it

Resolved! Does anyone else scan their postage receipts to msg the buyer after it's delivered?

Is there any advantages or disadvantages to scanning my receipt from the post office to message a user thanking them and telling them their item is in the mail? I am thinking this may make a person think twice if they were going to pull a fast one on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I retract my bid offer

Item # 251362759372. I wanted to put a bid up to $4112.00. I made misstake and put $40112.00. Way to much. How can I retract this offer?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stores & Free Promos

I am considering opening a store with 2 of my selling ID's. Up until now I have been using the free listing promos to list my items. My question is, in general, if I open a store am I going to lose the free listing promos that I have been receiving r...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.