Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

retracting a bid

I placed a bid on an item, but only realized afterwards that the seller did not ship to my country, how do I retract my bid

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Edit a feedback

Since the seller refunded me the money. I wish to change my feedback

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Tracked Packet USA DISAPPEARED...............

Hi, I just tried to print a shipping label using Tracked Packet USA and the option has completely disappeared from the scroll button on the PayPal site, the result.....I had to take Expedited Parcel and of course cost me much higher than what buyer h...

Ebay Bids/Offers isn't showing up-to-date info

I'm missing out on a bunch of bids I had in today because I only keep track of what I have (OBVIOUSLY) on that page...now I'm getting emails saying sorry you didn't win this item blah blah blah...and it's not even showing that I had the item coming u...

misplaced pkg?

My seller uses the ebay shipping service and my pkg was sent to the KY Ebay warehouse to be forwarded on to Canada Post. Canada Post only received info and still has not received the pkg. It was supposed to be delivered to me on May 1st. There have b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller mislead about combined shipping. What can I do?

I messaged seller before bidding on items to see if they combine shipping or not. Seller replied yes we combine shipping. I bid and won 3 items from seller and requested updated total with combined shipping. Now they say they don't combine shipping b...

Restricted Famicom converter

Hi! Can someone tell me why my listing for an Famicom converter to NES has been removed as there are many others in the same category. I phoned Ebay and only had evasises answers. Ebay told me that this particular item violate copyright laws by permi...

Seller continues to hassle me

I had to go for a refund for an item that was never delivered. I was waiting for the item (shirt) to be worn at a funeral. After over 2 weeks of waiting, i went for a refund and I gave the seller negative feedback. The seller has now received the ite...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

goods received other than the seller's description

I purchased a key-less entry remote for my car , which according to seller description was compatible with my car Chevrolet Malibu 2005. But it is not so. According to GM technologists it should be Number GM/ L : 22733523 instead of what the seller h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you upload an auction template from another company?

I would like to use some of the free templates that are offered online. I don't know how you upload them onto an ebay listing. Also, does ebay charge anything for this even though the template is free from an outside source?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 8th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Let's take a break from the NHL playoffs and open up the floor to you all for the next hour. This week, Rodney and Kalvin are with me. Please go ahead and start posting your questions and comments, we'll start responding at th...

Seller has not claimed payment

Hi purchased an item from a seller using paypal and paypal shows the item is unclaimed. I waited a few days because I thought the seller might be accepting payment manually. I then emailed him and he said the payment seemed ok and that he would send ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

CBSC and UPS (I want to return item)

Summary of what happened: I purchased bulky items from the US and package came with UPS (I was fine with that and it's not the point). I paid all taxes and fees. Now, I want to return one of the items. My question is: can I get a refund on the taxes ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Neutral feedback lives forever

ebay.....can u look into my feedback and clean your system..this neutral feedback is over 13 or 14..maybe 15 months ago.. Neutral feedback that lives forever.... oh by the way..blue new topic button disappeared when page finished downloading

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

US addresses just across border from Montreal?

I'm sorry if this has been asked everywhere -- I couldn't find it in a search. I have some items that I buy from the US that are in scarce supply in Canada. They're small but relatively expensive -- above $100. The trouble is, many sellers don't sell...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I've been sold a fake tiffany &co. necklace. The seller doesn't respond to my email. 45 days has passed and I can't open a case. What to do?

I've been sold a fake piece that the seller had listed as authentic. 45 days has elapsed and I can't open a case in the resolution centre and the seller doesn't respond to my email. I can't even leave a feedback to warn other buyers. Is there any sol...

Resolved! How can I edit shipping on an item that is already in the "commit to buy" limbo. Promised to combine shipping and cant figure out how?

I am new to ebay... I was asked about combining shipping and in the process of looking up a quote ..the buyer committed to buy which put the item as sold and now I can't seem to find a way to edit the sold item in order to set the shipping to the new...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My laugh for the day

I stumbled upon this listing and it gave me a good laugh, check out the feedback score of the seller. 261193958222 Cheers! Heather

Buyer refuse to return the item when I personally go to pick up

I'm so pissed and frustrated and I need somewhere to talk about it!!! I sold one product to the buyer who lived 1 hour away from my office. Then, she would like to return and refund the product. And I asked her on the ebay if this is okay for me to g...

Is there anything to protect SELLER from un-warranted negative feedback ?

Recently I sold a RCM product to a person in Quebec. When I shipped it to him, the RCM white box was missing. He gave me my one and only negative feedback. I have since obtained the proper box and have contacted him and told him I would ship it to hi...

US TRS Status, beyond frustrating!

Hi all, I lost my US TRS status a few months back after being fooled into thinking that I didn't need to bother with the tracking requirement because it wasn't going to affect me, since I am in Canada. Then of course it was sprung on us that we weren...

I bought an item and was then told the shipping price was wrong and I needed to pay more. Am I obligated to do so?

I put in a best offer and it was accepted. The cost of shipping was stated as $3.45. When I got an invoice from the seller the shipping was $8.55. Am I obligated to pay this shipping or should the seller honour what was originally state? I have been ...

Why is my game code the only one thats been removed?

So I had posted a Steam game key on ebay to try and sell it and make some extra money. Next day I log on to check the status and I get a message saying that my listing has been removed because of "copyright violations" yet every other game key that I...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.