Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

why is my make an offer rejected immediately.

I made 3 offers on an item, one offer had a note attached, and the last offer was only a few dollars from the full price, but all were rejected immediately after clicking confirm button.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is the seller allowed to cancel a transaction after I used "buy-it-now" and paid for the item?

I had an item in my watch list for a few days and noticed yesterday that it showed it was having a 50% discount on. I bought it using buy-it-now and paid immediately afterwards. Today the seller emailed saying the 50% discount was a mistake and they ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First time successful bidder on an item. I realized that the US seller indicates he will not ship to Canada. He does not reply to me.

Canadian buyer and successful bidder on an item where seller indicates he will not ship to Canada. I have made several attempts over 4 days to contact seller to see if he will allow me to pay shipping. Willing to make whatever arrangements he likes. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where does Ebay's seller protection come in when a buyer leaves misleading feedback comments that may confuse the member community?

Case in point: I sold a Dermaglow product to a buyer. The listing and the picture matched and the product that I shipped matched. The buyer then leaves me the following NEUTRAL feedback comment: "you did not send me the right item, this is not Elizab...

The Pirate

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible.” “What do you mean?” says the pirate. “I feel fine.” Bartender: “What about the wooden leg? You didn’t have that before.” Pirate:...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada under Harper drops out of UN top ten most developed countries

I guess the higher you are the harder you fall, eh? Canada, perennially ranked #1 country in the world on the UN development index under the Chretien Liberal government, has now fallen right out of the top 10 under Harper's mismanagement and panderin...

Selling growing pains

Where can I find an experienced EBay seller to assist in minimizing my seller growing pains as I set-up shop on EBay? Have been posting a few test items with no success, no idea what I am doing wrong.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I get all the spam emails from eBay but not the listing sale notifications?

I have 3 ID's on eBay. Two with eBay.ca and this one that joined eBay.com when it was an option. I list only on eBay.ca due to the new rules on shipping. This ID has not received an invitation to a listing sale in a very long time. While the other tw...

Signature Confirmation

I should know this, but I just can't remember. I saw a thread recently, but I can't find it. At what amount of dollars does PayPal require signature confirmation? Is is $325 or $350 USD?

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why You Don't Get Invited to eBay Promotions

By Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com March 15, 2013 Are you miffed that you've never received an invitation to participate in one of eBay's private free-listing promotions? Both you and eBay may be to blame! eBay has been running such seller-selective p...

Cheating on my taxes

Not what you think. Being retired, on a pension, and self employed, is the kiss of death in the financial world. Credit cards and the ability to borrow money is a dream. Caught between a rock and a hard place, it is better for me to OVER state my sel...

Maximizing postal insurance revenue ?

CanadaPost insures by full $100, that means we pay same insurance premium regardless if insured value is $10 or $100. Is there any regulation preventing someone to up the insured value to the nearest highest point under given insurance premium - exam...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Texan

A young Texan walks into a bar and orders a drink. Got any ID? asks the bartender. The Texan replies, About what?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When can you re-list an unpaid item.

It appears that someone has set up an eBay account specifically to disrupt eBay sellers that are auctioning tablets. Bidding is completed with no intention of making payment. The case has been brought to the attention of eBay to recover the final val...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

items described as "rare" that are not

is there a way to prohibit someone from selling something they describe as rare when it is not ? are there rules for calling smoething "rare" ? as there is for "vintage " or " antique " ?

no payment received

Hey can somebody help me. I am a new ebay seller and I recently sold 2 items. Everything went smoothy, there payment said pending and that it will be paid to my paypal on a certain date. I have shipped the items the buyers are happy but now both item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missed my shipment today sorry buyers will be 2 business days LOL

Well It's always nice being a home business all my parcels got shipped late because daddy had to play dress up and put barbie night nigh and dress up tinkerbell LOL .. I guess I should enjoy that I get to do that but sometimes i just want to get thin...

I really wish that Buyers....

....Would send me messages directly through eBay's messaging system instead of on invoices, through PayPal, when they make payment. They're too easy to miss and then the buyer thinks I'm not communicating well

Resolved! here is the proper measurements an envelope 12cm x 10cm x1cm .014g why does it cost $7.94 to send through e bay

why is a small envelope cost so much to send through e bay the size is 12cm x10cm x 1cm weight is .014g to send this from ontario costs $7.94 on my listing nobody is gonna pay that much for a piece of plastic canvas magnet when the magnet is only $2....

Sound Fair?

Hi everyone, I would like to hear your opinions on a recent problem I had with an order. The order was for a set of 3 items that were fragile. When it arrived I opened the box and immediately saw the head and another piece from the second figurine ly...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.