Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How can I delete my feedback I gave to a seller? I accidentally provided good feedback, but I haven't received my purchase yet.

How can I delete my feedback I gave to a seller? I accidentally provided feedback, but I haven't received my purchase yet. I just want to make sure I get the item first, then I'll leave the feedback.

Delete feedback I left

How can I delete my feedback I gave to a seller? I accidentally provided feedback, but I haven't received my purchase yet.

Buyer sent message through paypal email address instead through ebay

Recently I found many buyers message me through my paypal email adress instead of my ebay message. Some I got it because their email go to inbox, but I didn't aware with some of them which go to junk mail. Just notice today when my hand drive me to c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

First negative - Bound to happen eventually

Hello, I just received my first negative. I am a bit surprised as the person did not contact me. I always send an update message which includes an ETA and any other info regarding the order. Even though my ETA was March 19th, which is 2 weeks for a p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what can you do if you paid for an item by check and more than 45 days pass waiting for the item to arrive and never comes?

I bought an item from canada and paid with check .I waited more than 45 days for the item to arrive and never did.I can 't report the case since more than 45 days passed and the seller is telling me that he send the item that I didnt reiceived.There ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can someone guide me thankyou.

sold a drift hd camera when buyer got it he said was working fine except for a plastic bracket i sent anyway 3 days latter he sends me a message camera will not beep when turned on ,so i decided i was going to refund him as soon as he would give me a...

suspisious seller?.

I placed a bid on ebay, right after i bidded the seller ended the auction, when I placed the bid it had three days left, i was the first and only bidder. now im thinking ive been taken.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The seller dragged on the resolution for a product I purchased from them. Now I cant seem to get my money reimbursed for the broken item.

Item arrived broken seller promised to reimburse for the item or find a replacement. Resolution dragged on for months now I cant seem to reprt seller and seller is ignoring my emails!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why my feedback won't register?

As a buyer i left feedback to the seller and he did the same but it did not register in my overall feedback score.Twice in a row now. Thanks Mike

Question about pick-up and fvf's on shipping

I have a buyer living in the same town as me who has purchased 3 items and is considering picking them up. My question is, how do I avoid paying the fvf's on shipping cost? Do I send an invoice with free shipping? If I don't send an invoice at all an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Four killed in upstate New York shootings, police say

(CNN) -- Four people have been killed and at least two others wounded in shootings in Herkimer County, New York, state police trooper Jack Keller said Wednesday. The shootings were reported Wednesday morning in two separate upstate New York communiti...

The Rat

Man walks into a bar deep - deep in the countryside, not sure what to order he waits a few minutes until a local approaches the bar to order..."A pint of Rat" the man says. The barman reaches under the bar, there is a scurrying sound and the barman s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's with the Cardinals?

I hear that the Cardinals are going to elect the pope. Does that mean the KC Royals are going to elect the next king or queen?

eBay buyer protection for 45 days is a joke.

Recently I purchased a key from US for about$95. The seller shipped quickly (provided the tracking#). However, the item returned to the seller in about 4 weeks (never reached me). The seller sent again. I received just about 40 days the original tran...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone tell me how..?

First of all let me just say Hello to all of you and thank you in advance for your replies. i'm really interested in electronics. Mainly smartphones. I love gadgets and electronics in general and know about most of the new tech that's hot right now a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

March 13th Weekly Board Hour

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Weekly Board Hour. Raphael (Country Product Manager), Bryan.ca (Country Product Manager) and I are here to answer your questions for the next hour. Fire away!

What to do about this item

item number is 290839034442 the 45 day limit is approaching. The seller did supply a tracking number but it doesnt tell me much it is RA575721756CN its invalid for Canada post tracking but shows at www.17track.net. It seems to me that the item should...

Just one of those days!

I just had "one of those days".....the ones where buyers give you tons a "fun" Today alone I've dealt with the following: -Had a buyer message me and scold me on the conditions of her 5 movies and made some INCREDIBLY ignorant and misguided comments ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors