Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Can a seller change the shipping price after you won the auction & just automatically just cancel your transaction without your permission?

This seller had advertised the shipping price as free on the home page, then as $5 on the shipping information section. Then after I paid for the item &shipping I gets an email from paypal saying it was refunded. After asking several times why, I fin...

Wouldnt accept my bid?

Well i have been bidding on something for a couple days and today as the end time was drawing near i put in a bid with about 20-30 seconds left the bid window showed my bid of $60 and the auction ends and my browser window refreshes only to say i hav...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

This morning I had 5764 feedback and this afternoon it shows 5763. There are no new negatives so that isn't the reason. Does eBay remove positive FB left by buyers who are NARU? That is the only reason I can think of why it would go down.

actions to protect your seller rating

I got email from eBay stating: Hi (my first name), We know you work hard to deliver great service to your customers -- and to keep the well-deserved benefits associated with your seller performance rating. That's why we have clear policies in place t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling to a specific customer.

I customer send me an offer via a message. I accept. How I can sell the item directly at this buyer?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just a happy reflection on my business read if you want LOL

Started 2 years ago with $500 I am currently worth $250,000 at cost not sale price with only $3000 of debt ... It just feels so good I had to say it or type it ... From a Street guy to fairly well off guy with long hrs and alot of work I made it happ...

What do I do if the buyer ignores me and doesn't pay for his winning bid .How long do I have to wait before relisting the item ?

I got 2 items right now that buyers haven't paid for after winning auction .How do I cancel the fees because Ebay is going to take its share .And finally , how long do I have to wait for payment before I cancel the transaction and relist the item .

The Transaction

A guy walks into a bar is enjoying an after-work cocktail when an exceptionally gorgeous and sexy young woman entered. She was so striking that the man could not take his eyes away from her .The young woman noticed his overly-attentive stare and walk...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple DSR from combined shipment

I recently had a new bad ebay experience I think is worth highlighting. I sold three items to a buyer in Australia (I"m in Canada). The total winning bids from the three auctions was a bit over US$600. The buyer wanted me to send by untracked mail (i...

non-paying/communicating buyer

I sold an item over 48 hours ago. The buyer placed their bid seconds before the auction ended. I have sent invoice twice and a follow up message requesting payment or an update as such but haven't gotten a response. rather than waste time with this b...

missproduct-awhat-ism?

noticed this in my seller account: Your policy compliance rating is MediumYou have at least one policy violation on your account. Check to see what policies you violated and what steps you can take to avoid those mistakes in the future. An additional...

I am a new seller and I am experiencing problems.

My Buy now options have been removed. I can not revise my listing anymore,unfortunately bids remains too low. Am I obligated to sell items for such low prices(0.001-5 dollars)? I have got prove that I had my Buy now options listed. I have Free Shippi...

i KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT SOUND A LITTLE DUMB, BUT i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ADJUST SHIPPING CHARGES FOR MULTI PURCHASES, BUT THE RECALCULATE BUTTO

Anyone know how to adjust the shipping charges for multi purchases that we want to reduce shipping charges. Right now when I do it, the recalculate button just brings the origional amount back. Need some help..

Package still missing - what do do?

I posted this just over a week ago: "I think I may be about to have a package go missing. It was mailed from Ponoka on Feb/15 and hit Richmond BC on Feb/18 and has been MIA ever since. It should have crossed the boarder into the US quite a while ago....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do you only have 45 day to have a case. Twice the seller has delayed or or not anwser me, to get my Item and now I can't even case.

I have order things and twice from two different sellers and they eather din't respond or delays so now the 45 day is up and i have no way of getting my money or the Item I have paid for. Why is it you favor the seller? I am not happy with your way y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying monthly bill

So I want to start putting 3-400 a week on my monthly ebay bill but just want to make sure I will still get the 20% discount on everything owed for that month and not just whats left owing ... can anyone confirm it all works the same no matter how I ...

how to file a complaint on a seller

6 months ago ,bought an item that was defective , after many mails ,returned the item as proposed by seller . dint get reimbursed yet what can I do ? can i file a complaint on this seller ? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Arachis Hypogaea

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. He starts eating the beer nuts at the bar and he hears a voice say: "Wow! You look GREAT tonight!" The man looks over at the bartender who didn't say anything and just keeps drinking and eating b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"default" on address

I often find the word "default" on an address. Do I include that in the address or delete it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

$ signs

More and more I see the $ sign being put behind the figure, such as 3400$, just the way it sounds but not the way I was taught, such was $3400. I recently saw a news clip showing a Canadian federal finace clip. It showed a portion of a document and t...

Payment will not process for an item using a prepaid card

Everything about the payment for this item continues as normal, but when I hit "confirm", at the end, it just redirects me to the select payment page. But it keeps adding "Pending POS" charges to the card. Is this an internal error? Is it because it ...

sold broken item, listed it as such. buyer now wants refund cuz broken

hi, any advice would be appreciated. I listed a broken motherboard and cpu. I clearly stated that it was not working, for parts, and as-is, no refunds. I also said that I did not attempt a fix, just that it did not work for me... so I don't know what...

Why does Ebay not want us to communicate with Buyers?

In looking at the ebay policies, I do not understand why EBAY wants us to NOT communicate with buyers? Can anyone explain this? As a courtesy I have always emailed my buyer as soon as I have mailed their item. If this is not the norm - why?

Tracking didn't updated again.

I knew sometimes dropping expedited parcel on the street box made me not sleep well, but I was so lazy to go to PO. And this time really make me nervous. Dropping on Tuesday (05/03) and my package have not got scanned at all. Tracking in Canada Post ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.