Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why has shipping to Canada increased so much in 2013 (doubled in many cases). This change will seriously reduce my eBay buying.

This must be an eBay issue because the same is not true in Ioffer , the webstore and other similar sites. It's noticeable because I purchase from the same groups of sellers regularly and often.

Curiosity Question: Do you show ebay counters in your listings and why?

Corrected post since previous post lost all my corrections when posted. --- I do not show eBay counters in my listings. I use the eBay online Sell Your Item form to list with.I usually have low views so I thought it might make buyers slow to decide i...

SHOPPING CART

IS THERE A SHOPPING CART WHEN BUYING FROM SAME SELLER ON EBAY??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help very sketchy looking sale...

Hi there to whoever is reading this, I started bidding on an item, before checking the seller info, the seller just joined ebay in december, and has sold nothing but $1 garbage...this is the item i am bidding on 321065456412. Notice how in the item d...

An item I wanted to purchase was under $12.00s Canadian but yet there was an import fee of $4.00s, not showing until checkout. Why ????

Item I wished to purchase was priced under $12.00s canadan, yet at checkout theres a $4.00 border fee. Items under $20.00s are not subject to tax through Canada customs. Any more of this and I will cancel my account.

Cost to return defective products.

I guess you have to bite the bullet when you have to return products purchased on e-bay. I'm not prepared to bite the friggin bullet on this one ,, the guy sent me defective product, I'm sending it back, I will contact e-bay and Pay-Pal regarding the...

damn why can't I learn to read the fine print?

Madly listing during the latest promo period - and thank you for the invite ebay - when I noticed insertion fees occuring. Hmmmm - went back and read the fine print wher it states that ebay.com's prom runs until 23:59 (Pacific time) on Feb 3rd but eb...

Canada Post is promoting a new "Tracking" service, where you can get a minus 14% savings. Since when is a negative amount a savings?. Scam?

The actual rates for a simple CD postage is about doubled. I think ebayers are being scammed. Buyers will not pay so hefty postage rates unless sellers drop their sale prices.

The struggle over ‘duty to consult’ with aboriginals

Lots of very big numbers – hundreds of billions of dollars – are being thrown around about future natural resource investment in Canada, with aboriginals demanding their share. Their demands are based on treaty rights, however defined, and from abori...

How does one note feedback for an item that was purchased, paid for but notified by seller item was no longer available, with funds returned

How do I note on the feedback form when an item I had purchased, paid for and was then notified by seller item was no longer available and my funds were returned. The feedback asks questions pertaining to the receiving of the item. I do not want to p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item was not delivery

What can i do when you have a tracking number,And you were monitoring the progress of packages online.According with Canada Post the item was delivered but i never received the packages.I contacted Canada Post and they told me the investigation has t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some people so far apart on shipping prices, even when they are shipping from the same country state or location.

some items are as much as 3 times higher for the same product, and same shipping service, why not ask what you want for the item, and charge the actual shipping cost, why try to make a profit on shipping???

Resolved! Does anyone feel like their duty on eBay as a seller is to constantly open cases for unpaid items and unresponsive/uncooperative buyers?

I'm simply getting agitated with those certain buyers who "wi" my auction(s) and become unresponsive to my friendly message reminders for not having paid, and that my eBay assistant would automatically open an unpaid item case after day four when pay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happen if buyer provided incomplete address?

Hi, I have a buyer contact me last week because he did not received his order. I told him that I shipped the item to the address that was provided on the Paypal transaction page. I included in my reply the address that he has provided for the transac...

Ban Assault Knives

Vancouver stabbing attack suspect facing 12 charges The suspect arrested in the stabbing of seven people at a Vancouver apartment building Thursday night has been charged with 12 counts of assault. The suspect has been identified by police as Jerome ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incredibly sad documentary on de-forestation.

This documentary makes me feel powerless, frustrated, sad, angry and hopeless. Why does it have to be this way? There has to be a better way. Here is an unfriendly reminder of the consequences of consumerism. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/green-deat...

Resolved! listing fees

Hello I listed by accident an auction for 10 days and I am being charges 40 cents. If I cancel it, am I still going to be charged 40 cents for fees that I made mistake on. i want to list my item for 7 days (free listing). Thank you

sending extra pictures through ebay

Some time ago ebay stopped allowing seller/buyers from sharing e-dresses, and added a button to messages received through ebay where a seller can add pictures to a reply. On two occasions I have had need of this service, and neither time did it work....

How can a Canadian with a US address bid on items designated ship to US addresses only

I am domiciled in Canada and want to bid on items listed as Ship to US only I have a US postal address but eBay will not accept my bid because it views me as requiring delivery to Canada, and will not give me the option of listing my US address. Is t...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors