Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how do I place my item on 10% off?

I'm rather new to selling on ebay and I just don't have time to read through all the posts here to find my answer. Hoping to place my items on 10% before the auction time ends. Thank you for your patience with a relative newb.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! does paypal convert currencies?

I have both USD and CAD in my paypal account. Everytime I buy something on eBay, it uses the USD. I'm wondering if I use up all of the USD, will it automatically convert the CAD to USD to pay for things? Or will my CAD be useless?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

auctions

how do i see all up coming auctions say for coins.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing as 2nd class post

I want to be able to save on postage costs and tried to list items as 2nd class post (mainly small packets). However when I came to printing the post online, via paypal/ebay, it would only allow me to select the first class option amongst other more ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer with no paypal account sent money order for exact amount but asking for delivery to different name and address

I know I am not covered by seller protection because the address is unconfirmed and different from the buyer information. Red flags are waving in my face but I'm not sure about the full implications of sending this out is. Any comments or advice plea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I received the wrong item.

I received the wrong item from a seller in China. I need advice before I contact him. Do I ask to be compensated for return shipping. The return shipping will be more than the cost of the item. The shipping from China was included in the price of the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to remove "outbids" from your Bids/Offers List

Hi Heidilynn, I saw this posting and read your answer. So, if someone makes a bid and is outbid, they can still be obligated to buy if the person doesn't pay? well, What is the use of bidding then? Also, I see a lot of bidders with *** and letters. T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My seller has advised they are away until the end of August, even though I paid promptly befor they left. What can I do? The item is a gift

The auction ended July 12, I paid on 13th. On the 16th I asked seller about the shipping status and get a massage they are away until August 30!! What can I do? It is borderline fraudulent to post an item knowing that you would not fulfill the sale.....

Resolved! broken item ask for picture

sold item buyer said arriced broken do you refund right away or ask for pictures

is this site not compatible with MAC

For the past 2 months I have not been able to sell on ebay.ca I can on the US version but having to use the US shipping messes me up because can't charge internatinal shipping from Canada obviously. When I go to the sell page it asks me to choose a c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought certain items from sellers in other countrys.Why is now my view blocked for the same items that I allready bought before?

I bought stevia from USA,tongue scraper from Australia,Lavender Oil from the USA,Nail clippers from China.The question is why is my view blocked for the same items that I allready bought before.I am from Canada

Resolved! What if an item arrives that is not as described? Can I ask for a full refund including shipping?

Hi there. I purchased some facial pads about 3 1/2 weeks ago that were listed as 'new' and 'factory sealed'. They arrived today and the reality is that they were used; the jar had been opened and some of the pads were missing. Further to that, becaus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I purchased an item, I received the item it was garbage, sent it back, no refund but it's passed the dispute time of 45 days, what can I do?

I purchased an item and then sent it back, I waited for a refund and it went past the 45 days for a dispute through paypal and now I haven't gotten the item or a refund, what can I do?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.