lag time in paypal notices, for payment received... again..

i have sold something 4 hours ago, and no notice from paypal yet.. i checked paypal and it is there.,,i just sold 2 more coins an hour ago.. no payment notice... so why the lag time.. it is showing in my account ,, but no email notification yet.. not the first time this has happened.. and no it is not my service provider,, i have ran several checks and balances.. to make sure..

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: lag time in paypal notices, for payment received... again..

My sale from last night has still not generated a payment notice but my notice from PayPal shipping arrived promptly after the label was (finally) successfully generated.
Message 21 of 33
latest reply

the notices for items i sold saturday, came monday morning.  the items i sold sunday and monday i have only received one notice, still waiting over 24 hours for the other 3..

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

also i work all day wednesday, would someone try to remember to bring this up on tomorrow's discussion board.. thanks in advance.

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

Do you mean the delay itself? Raphael will probably rightly say there's little eBay can do about PayPal failings now.

Or do you mean like a late shipment defect that a seller may get if he/she doesn't realize an item is paid and therefore must ship quickly?
Message 24 of 33
latest reply

I am having the same issue since last weekend with not recieving my paypal notifications.. Also my shipping charges are not appearing in my listings on ebay  off and on since last weekend.  Paypal has been glitching like crazy for me for the past month though. I often have to refresh or even reenter my shipping info in Paypal shipping because I keep getting errors that arent my fault. It has been so bad lately. I hope they fix it soon. they are too big and respected company to be having so many technical errors.

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

i figured he would be concerned even it was a paypal issue, as the bottom line is it affects us as sellers. so i certainly think he will at least look into it. thanks

Message 26 of 33
latest reply

I'll raise it. Unless something prevents me from doing so. He's been leaving the thread open overnight, so it provides a longer window for people to participate.
Message 27 of 33
latest reply

It may be interesting to note that it does not seem to be an issue limited to only eBay transactions.

I purchased something on Google Play yesterday morning, and only just received the PayPal e-mail a few minutes ago, roughly 32 hours later.
Message 28 of 33
latest reply

Also from eBay. I guess I was not the only person flipping out this morning:

http://announcements.ebay.ca/2016/10/18/7914/
Message 30 of 33
latest reply

Received notice of a payment from 17-Oct-2016 19:18:23 CDT (CA) at 8:54 am this morning.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Mine are all scattered, buyer buys two things yesterday pays separately one I got immediately, the other not yet.

Still one MIA from a couple days ago.

Several in total MIA from last couple days still.

It is happening from all sites I have the same problem from non-eBay sales too....
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:
I'll raise it. Unless something prevents me from doing so. He's been leaving the thread open overnight, so it provides a longer window for people to participate.

Raphael's reply is here:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/October-19th-2016-Weekly-Session/m-p/354508/highligh...

Message 33 of 33
latest reply